fbpx

Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I decided to gamble and get 2 more.. not so lucky with this grab! I’m certain someone will love them though πŸ™‚ Both of these will be up for sale or trade – I will put up ads for them later, but if you are interested in either, please send me a PM!

I got an orange and pink Hoppy Poad with black eyes, white tuft, and purple beak and toenails, and a Puffin inspired Tad!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

pipsxlch
      Participant

I love the facial markings on that puffin one! And that Tasmanian tiger is adorable!

I’ve been tempted by the chickadee ones as a gift for my chickadee loving mom, but maybe I should do a griffitty instead…

Kim
        Blocked

Wow, that puffin one is so cute! I am hoping mine will arrive by the end of this week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
          Participant

Here are mine! A honey badger, a leopard, and a chickadee. The chickadee is up for trade, but I am trying to see if Hannah will trade her little puffin first. πŸ˜‰

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Mary
            Participant

Etruscan, he’s a real cutie! Congrats on that nice GB

Mary
              Participant

New arrival today from a blind trade that I did in trade for an AWD. This would be a triplet, had I not traded the other. He’s got gray eyes & beak, more white than my other. Haven’t yet decided which of the two to keep, but one will be up for trade.

Xali
                Participant

I didn’t want to post pics cuz I’m kind of introverted and awkward but I totally wanted to share this pretty golden-crowned sparrow.

I’m also confused on what this one is. Any ideas?

Natasha
                  Participant

Wow, Xali! That’s the most detailed one I’ve seen! Congrats on the great grab!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                    Participant

Your Golden Crowned sparrow is very special! Thanks for posting photos. πŸ™‚ Your other tadpoad looks like one Melody called a chipmunk.

Blight
                      Participant

Tomorrow I’ll be taking proper photos of the GB poads I got for myself and my twin, but for now with my iPhone, Melody, is this poad a horse? O:

Natasha
                        Participant

Tomorrow I’ll be taking proper photos of the GB poads I got for myself and my twin, but for now with my iPhone, Melody, is this poad a horse? O:

Looks like more of a poadny to me πŸ˜‰ terrible puns aside, she looks like a lovely dun horse.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Serendipity
                          Participant

So, guess who has no TadPoad self control?

<—— This girl πŸ˜›

The two outside ones are keepers! I like both of the other two as well (those orange eyes look so good!!), but will probably add them to my trade add πŸ™‚ Also, if anyone could shed light on what the naturals are, I would appreciate it!!

photo November 2 2015 086_zpselzr6jbr.jpg
                             photo November 2 2015 087_zpsbbtpqdwe.jpg
                             photo November 2 2015 085_zpssxyh7tzk.jpg

Blight
                            Participant

Terrible puns are great πŸ˜€ Yeah, I was thinking it was a dun.

Blight
                              Participant

Pics!

The dun horse and greener fantasy poads are mine, the bunny and other fantasy is my twin sis’s. We were ecstatic because I was desperately hoping for a tuxedo or black/white bunny for her, and horses are my fave animal so score!

These are so addictive! might get three more safaris this week, if my wheelchair’s service goes well. (Bedridden for 2 years)

jmoore
                                Participant

Wow that sparrow is amazing! Congrats! So many awesome little poads in this thread! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.