fbpx

Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Here are my guys! Sorry for the low lighting, I was working all day and I’m pooped. I have a long day tomorrow too, and I am going out of town for Sunday so I don’t know when I’ll be able to get better pics of these guys ><

Anyway, I really like them all! I am as usual open to trades for other Tadpoads, but I'm pretty impressed with these three right out of the box so it would have to be something pretty compelling for me to trade – in other words, please feel free to offer but don't be surprised if I say no! 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Betrluk1
      Participant

ooo love your blue black and pink one hannah!

Natasha
        Participant

Your purple & blue one is quite the looker, Hannah! Nice grabs.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Hannah
          Participant

Thanks guys! 🙂 Betrluk, your magenta and black one is my favorite hoppy so far! If you want to trade for my hoppy let me know 😉

jmoore
            Participant

Congrats on the great grabs, Hannah! All three are beautiful!

Mary
              Participant

Well, my original order from last week of 2 fantasy & 1 safari hasn’t shown up yet (apparently they decided to travel the country before coming home), but the 2 safaris I ordered after the restock showed up today and they’re adorable.

I would be open to trades, if these are any of your favorites. Really would love to get a chipmunk or ground squirrel, but open to look at any and all trades including fantasys.

PrairieVixen
                Participant

Well, my original order from last week of 2 fantasy & 1 safari hasn’t shown up yet (apparently they decided to travel the country before coming home)

Mine are as well. 🙁 It said expected delivery was today (Saturday) but they never arrived and after checking the tracking # it says they are down in Tampa, FL….I live in Illinois. 🙁

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Hannah
                  Participant

Your spotty guy on the right is adorable mashubert!

Mary
                    Participant

Thanks, Hannah. I won’t mind keeping him. I’m not sure what type of pattern it is, but I do like it. I’m not a big fan of the AWD pattern, but on these taddies it looks great.

Nice grabs on the 3 you got!

Mary
                      Participant

Well, my original order from last week of 2 fantasy & 1 safari hasn’t shown up yet (apparently they decided to travel the country before coming home)

Mine are as well. 🙁 It said expected delivery was today (Saturday) but they never arrived and after checking the tracking # it says they are down in Tampa, FL….I live in Illinois. 🙁

My original order was supposed to arrive Friday, and when it didn’t show, I figured it was the package that came today. My second order wasn’t supposed to arrive until Monday, but it came early.

Since I chose First Class postage, the tracking doesn’t show where all it visited, but I did get a delayed shipment notice today although it doesn’t say why. Maybe they sent it to Texas and the hurricane rains interfered with its transit. 😉

I’m also in Illinois…..maybe mine visited Tampa, FL also. Who knows?

Copper83
                        Participant

Mine were supposed to be here Friday as well. Still didn’t show up today. No new info on where they are.

chibishiro12
                          Participant

I got my number one! So happy. I was so hoping I could get a tiger one. 🙂 The others I will be taking offers on.
                             photo DSC_0226_zps5d6viaad.jpg photo DSC_0229_zpsekxpxw5r.jpg photo DSC_0232_zpsgypjx8gk.jpg

Looking for-
                            red fire young dragon
                            old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Serendipity
                            Participant

Got my three in today. The black and white spotted one is just adorable and I doubt will be going anywhere. The white with red eyes however isn’t my cup of tea and will likely be for trade. The purple could go either way. Guess that pretty much covers the gambit of how I could feel about these XD

photo D989A2A5-22D5-4C37-B332-BF36002CE628_zpsbnbhyfbg.jpg

photo C8360FC6-4547-48F8-A085-4AA45CDA286A_zpsn2g94rr6.jpg

Mmloda
                              Participant

Oh I really wish there were more then just 2 tiger GB tad poadS!

Marzena

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Oh I really wish there were more then just 2 tiger GB tad poadS!

Me Too!
                                  I’d also like a Tiger striped one if there were more… Good Luck to you though, I hope you do get one. I know you adore the Tigers, mmloda. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.