fbpx

S.F. Bay area sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market S.F. Bay area sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Kasie
    Participant

I found a few pieces on Craigslist for the S.F. Bay area. The guys name is Jeff and his number is
      925-876-5384. He will only accept cash in hand, so if you live in the area that will be good for you. I’ve already tried to get him to take a Postal money order or a Cashiers check and he said no. He doesn’t have a Paypal account anymore either. He has been screwed over quite a few times so that is why it has to be cash in hand only. Here are the couple of things that he has:

Black Unicorn-the way he described it, it sounds like the male. $40.00

Gothic Unicorn $40.00

Emerald Mother $?

Mouse Wizard $?

Peacock Wizard-I think the large. $?

He has other things too besides Windstone if you want to ask.

Kasie
      Participant

If anyone is in the area and would pick up the emerald mother and mail her I can pay via paypal and would pay for your time too πŸ™‚

Rusti
        Participant

I would just about do the same as tatt2d for the black male unicorn. Anybody willing to make a windstone run?

Mmloda
          Participant

Ohh I would be interested in the Gothic unicorn if anyone is gonna do a run… πŸ˜€ If it is the one that is lying down.. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Jodi
            Participant

What color Mouse Wizard is it?

Kasie
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

What color Mouse Wizard is it?

I think Peacock.

Jodi
                Participant

OK. I’m looking for the White one. Thanks.

Heather
                  Participant

Hey Emerald! I called the guy this evening; he says the Mouse is in white. πŸ˜€ He’s still looking for $40 for it.

Mmloda
                    Participant

So has anyone decided to go to pick up any of the items? πŸ˜€

Marzena

Kasie
                      Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Hey Emerald! I called the guy this evening; he says the Mouse is in white. πŸ˜€ He’s still looking for $40 for it.[/quote
                        Thanks for calling him, I thought he said peacock.

I NEED the Large Peacock Wizard…the one with the dragon on his shoulder, not his hand….is someone willing to go get these Items for us and we can in return pay them?? I would of course pay you first if youd like…I have been looking for that wizard in peacock for a LONG time! πŸ˜• πŸ˜€

Someone PM me if you can pick it up for me! I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it πŸ˜€

Heather
                        Participant

AdaraSky wrote:

Barrdwing wrote:

Hey Emerald! I called the guy this evening; he says the Mouse is in white. πŸ˜€ He’s still looking for $40 for it.[/quote
                          Thanks for calling him, I thought he said peacock.

Ack, 😳 I didn’t mean to be so gauche, AdaraSky. Sorry. Actually I’d called to ask about one of the other figures, but he’d already sold everything but the Mouse and the large wizard. When he said the Mouse was in white, I remembered that Emerald had been looking for one, and tossed off a post without rereading the thread. 😳

Jodi
                          Participant

If someone’s going, could you get me the Mouse Wizard? I really want a white one! If it turns out to be any other color, I don’t need it. I will pay you right away, of course.

I wonder if we called him and offered him some more, plus shipping charges (just a thought) that he might be MORE willing to accept a MO or cahiers check from one of us?? Just an idea….let me know, I’d be willing to call.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.