fbpx

RIP my Lil Bit

Home Forums Miscellany Community RIP my Lil Bit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

My dad took our 13 year old long haired chihuahua, Lil Bit, in to see about his leg that I thought was just a pulled muscle.. he was walking on it last night, seemed sore but he was bouncing around all happy like and being his adorable self…

I guess the vet said he has had several strokes over the past week, and he had a bad one at the vet and they decided to put him down :'( … This dog and I have been best friends since day 1, we got him when we road tripped to Canada for a dog show, and he rode all 4 days of our trip home in my lap, even though he was technically my dads dog, I always felt like he was mine, we all called him my minion, because he would follow me around, cuddle with me every chance he had, I was always the person he would come get when he wanted something, he knew just how to tell me what he wanted too, he was a true once in a lifetime dog… and I wasn’t even there for him today 🙁
      I feel sick to my stomach…

I was working on trying to figure out how to get some quick cash to fix my truck (Which gave me a couple new problems the other day) and now I can’t even wrap my brain around any of it…
      It’s not even half way through January and I’m already done with this year 🙁

As soon as I can bring myself to look through them, I’ll post some photo’s of him.. I already miss him so much

jmoore
      Participant

Awww – I’m so very sorry Kaytana.

Natasha
        Participant

I’m so sorry you’ve lost your friend! Don’t beat yourself up too bad for not being there. He just fell asleep and was at peace. I’m sorry you didn’t get to say your goodbyes, but he’s at peace now.

Animals are such amazing friends, and it hurts so much when we lose them. Give yourself time to grieve him. One day you’ll be able to look at pics of him and remember all the happy times but that won’t come right away and it’s just a measure of how special he was to you. Hugs.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
          Participant

I’m so sorry.

siberakh1
            Participant

I’m sorry to hear about Lil’ Bit. 🙁 *hugs*

PrairieVixen
              Participant

I’m so very sorry for the loss of your special boy Kaytana 🙁

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Aggie83
                Participant

I’m so sorry Kaytana.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

awr, sorry to hear that you lost your furbaby….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

MandBsMom
                    Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this. It’s always hard when our fur babies leave us.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Betrluk1
                      Participant

Super sorry to hear about your loss Kaytana. It is very hard losing a pet. Sending you internet hugs.

Scathach
                        Participant

I’m very sorry for your loss. He sounds like a vet sweet dog and good friend.
                          Hugs

Life is beautiful.

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Oh dear, I am so incredibly sorry. My heart goes out to you. It is apparent you and your pup were best friends. She’ll be waiting for you on the Rainbow Bridge. I hope you’re doing alright

Finding happiness again.

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Thank you, everyone for your kind words… I’ve barely stopped crying and can’t bring myself to sleep without him here. It hurts to see his bed without him in it… or to go a night without hearing his lil nails romp across the floor, hoping for his nightly cookie… it’s so hard to say goodbye when it’s sudden 🙁

I’ve picked out a memorial necklace I’m going to order, almost all of my money lately has been going toward fixing my truck, but this matters so much more right now… it’s the only thing that feels right…
                              He was there for me through all of my heartbreaks… he was what made moving home after my breakup so much less painful… I missed him so much and was happy to be with him again

Adaneth
                              Participant

So very sorry for your loss.

StormDancer
                                Participant

I know nothing anyone says right now will help. But I found this poem helpful when I have lost any of my fur-babies. It’s inspired by a Norse legend. I don’t know who wrote it, but, I hope it helps…

The Rainbow Bridge

By the edge of a woods, at the foot of a hill,

Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still.

Where the friends of man and woman do run,

When their time on earth is over and done.

For here, between this world and the next,

Is a place where each beloved creature finds rest.

On this golden land, they wait and they play,

Till the Rainbow Bridge they cross over one day.

No more do they suffer, in pain or in sadness,

For here they are whole, their lives filled with gladness.

Their limbs are restored, their health renewed,

Their bodies have healed, with strength imbued.

They romp through the grass, without even a care,

Until one day they start, and sniff at the air.

All ears prick forward, eyes dart front and back,

Then all of a sudden, one breaks from the pack.

For just at that instant, their eyes have met;

Together again, both person and pet.

So they run to each other, these friends from long past,

The time of their parting is over at last.

The sadness they felt while they were apart,

Has turned into joy once more in each heart.

They embrace with a love that will last forever,

And then, side-by-side, they cross over… together.

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.