RIP my Lil Bit

Home Forums Miscellany Community RIP my Lil Bit

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Oh my heart goes out to you Kat.I’m so sorry we have to lose our best furries friends. 🙁
      It’s been 1 1/2 years since I lost mine and he is still so near my heart it hurts everytime I think of him.I hope you heal faster than I have.Sending out E-Warm Fuzzy Hugz of comfort for you.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
      Blocked

Sorry to hear that Kaytana. That’s a nice poem about the Rainbow Bridge.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Kat, I am so sorry!! 🙁

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

GardenNinja
          Participant

I am so sorry, Kat.

My first & favorite cat (see avatar) has been gone since 2005, and I miss her still. I didn’t get to be with her either – she was having severe problems, and the vet could see on the x-ray that *something* was inside her, but it was invisible on the x-ray. He called me in the middle of exploratory surgery to tell me she was filled with cancer, and I told him not to let her wake up.
            Now I am crying again and it’s been 10 years.

You will always miss him, but always think about the wonderful time you had together, too.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Prezaurian
            Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss Kaytana and especially that you didn’t get a last chance to be with him. I’m sure he understands because a loving companion always does.

Hannah
              Participant

Ugh.. I’m sorry that I don’t check this forum often enough.. I’m so sorry for your loss Kay. *hugs*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.