fbpx

red flame curlie?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody red flame curlie?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

More curlies! More money off the credit card…

Whew, I am glad I got a red flame..

Melody
      Keymaster

The Violet Flame curlies just got put in the store! We will get a pic up soon. https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=24
        Violet Flame Fledglings should appear soon, too.

Participant

Melody wrote:

The Violet Flame curlies just got put in the store! We will get a pic up soon. https://www.windstoneeditions.com/shop/home.php?cat=24

After reading your comments in the store I take it that the original russet curlies are long gone and retired?

If so, was it the shortest run on record for Windstone? They only came out last October/November (I think).

Melody
          Keymaster

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody wrote:

After reading your comments in the store I take it that the original russet curlies are long gone and retired?

If so, was it the shortest run on record for Windstone? They only came out last October/November (I think). Yup. They were just test paints, really, I don’t know if they count!

Participant

Melody wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody wrote:

If so, was it the shortest run on record for Windstone? They only came out last October/November (I think). Yup. They were just test paints, really, I don’t know if they count!

Sweet! (That they were test paints.) πŸ™‚ Yes, I think they count!

I look forward to seeing what the new flames look like.

Pegasi1978
              Participant

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody wrote:

SilverArrow wrote:

Melody wrote:

Sweet! (That they were test paints.) πŸ™‚ Yes, I think they count!

I look forward to seeing what the new flames look like.

The picture is up now. Very pretty. I may have to see where I can scrounge up some money for one since I missed the regular red flame. πŸ˜† Only 25 left since I went ahead and bit the bullet.

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Violet Flame Fledgies 😯 I’ll wait to put my order it till I see those cuties!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skylover
                  Participant

Do the violet flames in the store have any violet on them? I’m asking because the picture looks almost exactly like the russet curled one that I have except with red eyes and a red jewel.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Skylover wrote:

Do the violet flames in the store have any violet on them? I’m asking because the picture looks almost exactly like the russet curled one that I have except with red eyes and a red jewel.

Yes, they have more violet on the back and neck. More than the red russet ones, though they are similar looking from the front.

Skylover
                      Participant

Thank you! I’ve been wanting a violet flame anything for awhile now, but i just couldn’t see the violet.

Maria
                        Participant

Well, I got mine of the VF1. I definitely can’t wait to see the VF fledgies, though I wish the Spectrals would be painted in violet flame… πŸ˜†

Maebnus
                          Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Well, I got mine of the VF1. I definitely can’t wait to see the VF fledgies, though I wish the Spectrals would be painted in violet flame… πŸ˜†

Yes! I second that… I need a Riser in another color, and really don’t like Gold that well… (and I’m not duplicating any colors for my Spectrals)

Maria
                            Participant

I’ll beg for Violet Flame Spectrals after the black griffins are put into production and the fledges are in the store. πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Or Violet Flame Lap dragons ;)….but I’ll help GB squeak for a rising spectral in VF πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.