fbpx

red flame curlie?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody red flame curlie?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I noticed that the red flame curled dragon is no longer even listed in the shop! Eek, no! Does this mean no more ever? 😥

Melody
    Keymaster

boskydragon wrote:

I noticed that the red flame curled dragon is no longer even listed in the shop! Eek, no! Does this mean no more ever? 😥

Yes, no more. HOWEVER they will be replaced by another color that is very similar to that version of red flame. These new ones are called “Violet Flame”, but this first batch of them is very heavy on the red color, so they look very much like the “red flame” but even prettier, I think. They have more gold and violet on them.
      The next batch of Violet flame curlies after this one may be heavier on the gold flame color, and have less red.

Laurie
      Participant

Ack something else for me to spend money on.

Maria
        Participant

I’m glad Wolfen snagged me a red flame from the first batch. Now for the Violet flames… When will they be available?

Bob

will I be able to see one of the new ones when I come down on the 23rd?? Or maybe buy one of the first ones??

Melody
            Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m glad Wolfen snagged me a red flame from the first batch. Now for the Violet flames… When will they be available?

Very soon. They are finished and waiting to be photo-ed and put in the store.

Melody
              Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

will I be able to see one of the new ones when I come down on the 23rd?? Or maybe buy one of the first ones??

They will be out long before then.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I can’t wait to see them. Will they be signed or unsigned?

Hmm how about the other colors: brown, em pea, gold, and white?

Will we be seeing more of them some time in the future?

Skigod377
                  Participant

Im sure glad I got a red flame! I cant wait to see violet flame. I am def getting one of those!

Aw can pieces be held back whilst im away for three weeks?

I hope they make more brown ones, LOL, and WOOHOO new curlies.

Melody
                    Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I can’t wait to see them. Will they be signed or unsigned?Unsigned.

Melody
                      Keymaster

Kreller wrote:

Hmm how about the other colors: brown, em pea, gold, and white?

Will we be seeing more of them some time in the future? Are we out of those??
                        I just checked the store and we are sold out of those! Sheesh! We will paint more of the brown ones at least, we just started those, like, last week.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.