fbpx

Red Fire?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Fire?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Yeah. you might have to call dealers and see if any of them still have Red Fires in stock. I think the only RF dragon we still have in stock is the Scratcher .
      I know, retiring them is a pity. I think they were gorgeous. 😥

Purplecat
      Participant

I was lucky enough to nab an old warrior in that color. Out of all the dragon sculpts, I thought it suited him the best, except maybe the secret keeper, but anyway. I agree, it’s a gorgeous color. 😀 From what I understand, red is a difficult color in many mediums…I have a friend that’s a glassblower, and another that’s a potter…and both of them swear red is the hardest color to work with…but in their cases it’s prone to turning a muddy red-brown.

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

It’s kinda funny because I started not liking the RF color – but then I got a Fledgling. Then I thought, “Wow, I wonder what the spectral would look like.” I saw one in a store, thought he was lovely, and nabbed him. Now I have four total RFs. I wish I could find the OW in that color, but I’m happy to have managed to get the ones I have considering the fact they are now retired.

etruscan
          Participant

Melody wrote:

Yeah. you might have to call dealers and see if any of them still have Red Fires in stock. I think the only RF dragon we still have in stock is the Scratcher .
            I know, retiring them is a pity. I think they were gorgeous. 😥

There are still a couple of Red Fire Rising Spectrals in the store. I got one recently – it is spectacular!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.