fbpx

Ravnheart's Database – Current through June 28, 2009!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ravnheart's Database – Current through June 28, 2009!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Phoenix wrote:

I can’t view the page. I wanna see πŸ˜€

Sorry about that. I posted the admin link, not the normal one. It’s been fixed now.

Andrea
      Participant

Am I missing something? Does this page have the prices on them somewhere?

Stephanie
        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

You click on each item and it brings up a picture and the price(s).

Bob

Stephanie wrote:

Phoenix wrote:

You click on each item and it brings up a picture and the price(s).
            You just beat me to it!!

Mmloda
            Participant

Ok so I made a boo boo…I signed up originally to update the list and I deleted the confirmation email and so now I cannot get back in to update the list… 😳

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

I am really glad it is being updates it’s so useful!!

Mmloda
              Participant

I have a binder full of Windstone pieces printed out from ebay that I wnated to start adding to the list but I cnanot get in there 😳 …..hopefully someone will be able to help… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
                Participant

Well I got back in so I will be starting to update the list today…. πŸ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Start with the official windstone auctions first please? I have a system I am using to get the mint and non mint pieces up to date.

Mmloda
                    Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Start with the official windstone auctions first please? I have a system I am using to get the mint and non mint pieces up to date.

Ok so I have updates some already…I did notice tho that some of the ones I had were already up there so thats cool…I just didn`t want to put them in and have doubles on there… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Hey if you have private sales add those in too? I’ve just been keeping up with the ebay sales and not the ones that happen here on the forum. Thanks!

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Peg & mmloda, thanks for doing this!!! You guys are great!!! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

I just wish I realized sooner that it wasn’t being updated. I’m having to add information from as far back as July 07 timeframe (just after it was set up). Boy am I glad I kept up with my excel document that LIH gave me way back when. One good thing is I’ve actually caught a few pieces that DIDN’T have their prices originally entered.

Mmloda
                            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Hey if you have private sales add those in too? I’ve just been keeping up with the ebay sales and not the ones that happen here on the forum. Thanks!

I have some…and I`ll try to keep up with the ones on here than so that you don`t have to worrie about it… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Starbreeze
                              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I just wish I realized sooner that it wasn’t being updated. I’m having to add information from as far back as July 07 timeframe (just after it was set up). Boy am I glad I kept up with my excel document that LIH gave me way back when. One good thing is I’ve actually caught a few pieces that DIDN’T have their prices originally entered.

It’ll get caught up in time. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 151 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.