fbpx

Ravnheart's Database – Current through June 28, 2009!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ravnheart's Database – Current through June 28, 2009!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Pegasi1978
      Participant

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still updating Ravnheart’s Database of Windstone sales on ebay (with the ocassional private sale thrown in). I thought someone else was updating it, but after taking a good look at it I can see it hasn’t really been touched since it was first put on line.

I could use a little help though. There are some auctions that I missed out on the prices for. If you won one of the following pieces (or know what the final price minus shipping) please let me know what it was. You can post it here or PM me if you would rather keep the price to yourself.

Pieces I need prices for:
        Castle of the Hawks (Autumn Test Paint) 3:
        I got the one that went for $500 and the one that went for $270
        Male Pegasus (Bay Pinto) 1
        Paint-Your-Own Keeper (Winter Moss): I know this one was hacked, but if we know the final price it would be nice to add it if we can.
        Secret Keeper Dragon (Spring Green Gold) 4: I got the price on the first one, but missed the second and third. I know the fourth one was hacked, but if we know the final price it would be nice to add it if we can.
        Paint-Your-Own Keeper (Blue Aurora): I know this one was hacked, but if we know the final price it would be nice to add it if we can.
        Male Griffin (Black Sunset) #4
        Mother Coiled Dragon (Jade Silver) #5

Another way I could use a little help is if folks can provide pictures for some of the pieces I haven’t been able to find pictures for (I don’t want to raid Astral Castle’s Encyclopedia for everything). The following is a list of pieces I need pictures off:

Special Windstone Auctions
        Hatching Dragon (Intense Violet Emerald-Peacock)
        Prototype Old Warrior Dragon (Violet Flame-Gold Spots)
        Oriental Sun Dragon (Jade Silver)

Normal Windstone Auctions
        Emperor Dragon (Emerald Peacock)
        Mother Coiled Dragon (Jade)
        Mother Dragon (Green with Blue eyes)
        Oriental Sun Dragon (Dark Peacock)
        Oriental Sun Dragon (Jade) – I’m beginning to think the Jade wasn’t a Jade but was an Emerald after all.
        Rising Spectral Dragon (Red Fire)

Mmloda
        Participant

I will also be updating the list soon…I have alot of prices printed out and ready to go….I just haven’t had much time, but I promise I’ll get on it soon…..I probably have some of the ones you are looking for, so I will try to get to them asap and do those first… ๐Ÿ˜†

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Just so you know when you make a new listing for a product (like all the auctions I just added for Windstone) they go to the bottom of the page. Unfortunately I don’t know how to make sort alphabetically now that it has been posted online other than deleting listings and starting all over and I am not doing that.

Mmloda
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Just so you know when you make a new listing for a product (like all the auctions I just added for Windstone) they go to the bottom of the page. Unfortunately I don’t know how to make sort alphabetically now that it has been posted online other than deleting listings and starting all over and I am not doing that.

Yup I know…Thanks tho..I’ll try to get to some of them this weekend…. ๐Ÿ˜€

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. ๐Ÿ˜†

Marzena

Bob

I can’t even remember what I paid for the Green Gold #1 SK so I’m no help on what the 2nd one sold for. All I know is I paid a LOT less then what the Red Gold one sold for

Mmloda
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I can’t even remember what I paid for the Green Gold #1 SK so I’m no help on what the 2nd one sold for. All I know is I paid a LOT less then what the Red Gold one sold for

Ohh no worries..I am sure that I have that information on my ebay print outs…. ๐Ÿ˜€

Marzena

Travistie
                  Participant

What ever happened to Ravenheart? I haven’t seen her post in quite a while.

Please click me!!!

Andrea
                    Participant

I can’t view the page. I wanna see ๐Ÿ˜€

Jennifer
                      Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

Paint-Your-Own Keeper (Winter Moss): I know this one was hacked, but if we know the final price it would be nice to add it if we can

You will need to email John directly and ask, unless the winner decides to come here and reveal it. It may be a violation of privacy for me to share, otherwise.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                        My art: featherdust.com

Bob

If they sold it to the 2nd highest bidder and some one had printed it out before it got pulled how would it violate privacy. NOW if they sold it for less then the 2nd bid or to someone other then bidder #2 then I can see where the privacy thing could come in to effect

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

If they sold it to the 2nd highest bidder and some one had printed it out before it got pulled how would it violate privacy. NOW if they sold it for less then the 2nd bid or to someone other then bidder #2 then I can see where the privacy thing could come in to effect

Because, the names on the auctions are scrambled- by looking at the list there is no way to know for sure who bid. This is Windstone’s private matters- if John doesn’t mind it being known then I’m sure he will release the information if he’s emailed. I am not at liberty to do so.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Bob

I thought the scramble thing was either done by e-bay or by Windstone just so the Forum members would now know if they where bidding against eachother

lamortefille
                              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I thought the scramble thing was either done by e-bay or by Windstone just so the Forum members would now know if they where bidding against eachother

From eBay:

“Safeguarding User IDs

*eBay safeguards your User ID by limiting how your bid history information is displayed to other members. While bid history, buying activity, and contact information about other members is helpful in evaluating a transaction and promoting a level of trust between users, potential fraudsters can also use the information to defraud members.

*When the highest bid, reserve or Buy It Now price on an item reaches or exceeds a certain level, other members cannot view your member-specific information on the Bid History page. Your User ID is shown to the seller of this item only. Bidders are assigned anonymous names which are used consistently throughout the bid history for an item.”

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I wouldn’t want to know who the piece was sold to, just the price. The database doesn’t track who things were sold to.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 151 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.