Rainbow?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rainbow?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Oh gosh, I barely have any curlies-I’d especially LOVE a Glacier Pearl
      But would also love…
      Black Gold
      Lavender Pearl
      Violet Flame
      Rainbow
      squeek* Old Green-dont kill me! *hides*

Brown
      I could have SWORN I had a brown curlie already but I can NOT find him-so maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

I’d also love to see a blue and orange dragon like the Blue Flame OW or the Fire and Ice OW on the facebook page πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
      Participant

Tinks wrote:

Jasmine wrote:

You still haven’t done any Peacock ones…my collection is crying for them. πŸ˜€

squeek* squeek* squeek*

I’ll squeek* to that! Also silver with blue eyes! πŸ™‚

Nicole
        Participant

VIOLET FLAME PLEASSSE!!!!!! I can’t really afford to be bying stuff right now either but if anything comes out in violet flame i will have to get one 😳 I don’t think i’ve ever loved a color combo more on the dragons than this one πŸ™‚

Jerusha
          Participant

I’ll squeak for Autumn Leaf…or Violet Flame!
            I don’t have any dragons in those colors yet, I love those color schemes… and since I can’t afford to collect more than one of each sculpt, it’s just as well my collection is still missing a curlie, a coiled mother, and an Old Warrior!

Copper83
            Participant

Another squeek for Peacock. πŸ™‚ squeek* squeek*

Moonshadow
              Participant

IF POSSIBLE squeek* squeek* squeek* FOR VIOLET FLAME, 1ST BATCH AUTUMN COLOR, LAVENDER PEARL AND RAINBOW {IN CURLIE OR ANY OTHER SHAPE YOU’RE ABLE TO OFFER} OR IF YOU’RE FEELING CREATIVE DEEP RICH VIOLETS, PASSIONATE GEM TONE PURPLES, MAJESTIC MAGENTA WITH CAPTIVATING COPPERS, BRILLIANT BRONZES OR GLITTERING GOLD WITH GOLD INVISIBLE OVERSPRAY WOULD BE MAGNIFICENT. ALL THESE COLOR COMBINATIONS ARE EXQUISITELY BEAUTIFUL AND THE VIOLET FLAME COLOR IN ANY FORM WOULD BE FANTASTIC AND IMPRESSIVE…HAVE FUN CHOOSING THE COLORS AND THANKS FOR ASKING FOR WANTS…..VERY THOUGHTFUL OF YOU πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

Squeaking for Silver curlies with blue eyes, Glacier curlies and Lavender Pearl curlies.

Bodine
                  Participant

Autumn Leaf and Peacock! PLEASE? πŸ™‚ squeek* squeek* squeek*

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Travistie
                    Participant

Would like to see more of the Violet Flame, since I missed out on those.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

NicoleH wrote:

VIOLET FLAME PLEASSSE!!!!!! I can’t really afford to be bying stuff right now either but if anything comes out in violet flame i will have to get one 😳 I don’t think i’ve ever loved a color combo more on the dragons than this one πŸ™‚

Seconded, 100%.

Dragondreamweaver
                        Participant

I squeek* for Lavender Pearl, Pearly Pink, and Rainbow. My number one pick is Pearly Pink, but I would buy all three! πŸ˜€

pipsxlch
                          Participant

I’d love another crack at an Autumn Leaf Christmas curlie dragon!
                            I have the old green; he is signed as I remember (packed away atm) but I wouldn’t mind seeing another batch for those who missed out back then

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.