Rainbow?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Rainbow?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

Hi Melody, is there a possibility that maybe in the near future another batch of the
      rainbow curlie’s might happen? πŸ˜€ I know you were having problems with the red
      paint and I was wondering if maybe you worked out the problem? (fingers crossed)

Sbianchi
      Participant

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

I’d love to see some more Rainbow curlies. I missed those guys. I’d also love to see some Spectrals and coiled dragons done in rainbow. If I’m not mistaken, those are the only dragons that haven’t been done in Rainbow yet. The oriental dragons are another, but I’m not sure how those guys would be painted :scratch: .

Melody
          Keymaster

sbianchi wrote:

Hi Melody, is there a possibility that maybe in the near future another batch of the
            rainbow curlie’s might happen? πŸ˜€ I know you were having problems with the red
            paint and I was wondering if maybe you worked out the problem? (fingers crossed)

Unless they were a signed edition, yes I will be doing more. Does anyone know if the rainbows were signed? (The rainbows weren’t painted with the ruby red, so that isn’t a problem)

I have a pile of curlies that I was going to start painting in some, or all of the out of stock colors. At least a few of each anyway..

squeek* I invite everybody to squeak for whatever out-of-stock color curlie they would like, so I know which colors to make. squeek*

Purplecat
            Participant

Autumn leaf please! I really really wanted one, but have had a bit of a hard time squeezing the funds for it. I’m also still hoping you try doing a “Dark Peacock” color on them….more similar to the older peacock dragons, with the darker blue, and foresty green.

Hannah
              Participant

I second the Autumn Leaf! squeek*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

LuvsDragons
                Participant

RAINBOW Pleeeezzzze πŸ˜€

Tinks
                  Participant

Lavender Pearl squeek*

Kujacker
                    Participant

Rainbow and Lavender pearl are the ones I missed.

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

I want to see Rainbow, Lavender pearl, and Violet Flame curlies back in stock. I wouldn’t be able to afford all of these if they came out the same time, but it’s nice to know that there’s a possibility of some of these being re-stocked.

etruscan
                        Participant

Silver with Lavender Eyes, Gold, and Pink. πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

PEARLY PINK, VIOLET FLAME, AND RAINBOW
                            squeek* squeek* squeek*please please!!

Jasmine
                            Participant

You still haven’t done any Peacock ones…my collection is crying for them. πŸ˜€

Violet flame and rainbow! Even though I won’t be able to afford them lol~ πŸ˜†

Tinks
                              Participant

Jasmine wrote:

You still haven’t done any Peacock ones…my collection is crying for them. πŸ˜€

squeek* squeek* squeek*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.