fbpx

Question about the store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Question about the store

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

I’m itching for more PYOs of any kind!

Travistie
      Participant

purplecat wrote:

yeah….the only thing I’m really anxious to get are more pyo keepers, and to see new Poadβ„’s! πŸ˜€

Me too! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
        Participant

lol…there’s also the pyo winged bookends…plus the pyo mermaid melody had mentioned….droool….and the pyo phoenix I’d just die to get my hands on….

AND…

The pyo FLAPCAT! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

purplecat wrote:

lol…there’s also the pyo winged bookends…plus the pyo mermaid melody had mentioned….droool….and the pyo phoenix I’d just die to get my hands on….

AND…

The pyo FLAPCAT! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

I want the pyo Flapcat! I’m hoping to do some gifts with them for family, but I have to wait for them to do said gifts…. does anyone know when they’ll make a debut?

frozendragon
          Participant

I bugged Melody about the PYO mermaid not too long ago… and she said the mermaid just needs some minor adjustments and then she’d (the mermaid) be ready to cast and sell..

unfortunately it comes down to casting being set back up and ready to go.. with people to do the castings… of course that means unpacking everything.. and then finding and unpacking the prototypes to be cast and adjusted…

and then making molds and then casting… and well we know that could take a while.. so hopefully around spring time…

that also goes for the Keeper PYO’s too… they gotta make new molds and cast more…
            so who knows when that will be…

but at least we can all try to save money for them before then… πŸ˜€

Purplecat
            Participant

very true…and I’ll definately be saving! πŸ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.