fbpx

Question about the store

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Question about the store

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I’m very sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I looked and didn’t find anything – if something is still listed in the store, but is out of stock, does that mean that it will definitely be restocked at some point? I know production has stopped for now with the move, but if things will be restocked I’ll start saving now!

-Bre

frozendragon
    Participant

depends on what it is… there are several regular production pieces that say sold out that will come back…

some of the LP might not come back… and a lot of the signed stuff probably won’t be back..

if there’s one thing in particular that you’re looking at I’m sure someone could give you a def answer about it…

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Melody has confirmed that they will no longer be making any signed limited production pieces. So anything that is out of stock that was signed, is done.

Other than that, the limited production stuff is kinda flaky. πŸ˜† By that I mean, they can stop making it for any reason… (they feel they made enough, it was too hard to paint, Melody is sick of them, they want to do other things, etc… pick a reason πŸ˜‰ ).

So in short, yes… we might see more of the limited production items that are out of stock (IF they were not signed) but we cannot guarantee that they will be back in stock. If there is something you really want your best bet is to let Melody know once they finish moving– the more demand there is for something, the more likely it might be made again! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Travistie
        Participant

I’m hoping for more brown coiled mothers. I developed a real love for that sculpt just recently. So didn’t get one in brown when they were available before.

siberakh1
          Participant

travistie wrote:

I’m hoping for more brown coiled mothers. I developed a real love for that sculpt just recently. So didn’t get one in brown when they were available before.

They were sold out before I could even get one! πŸ˜†

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

OH NOES!!! I’ve been waiting for brown fledglings!!! Those are signed LP *tear*

I’m waiting on the Black Violet Old Warriors to hopefully some back & the brown coiled mommas too. Mostly the Old Warrior though. *sigh*

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Well, I was hoping to get a set of the silver dragons – do you think the few that are out of stock will be coming back? I’d also love a BG curl!

-Bre

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

Ditto, drag0nfeathers, on the BVP Old Warriors! I would like one too!

Travistie
                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

travistie wrote:

They were sold out before I could even get one! πŸ˜†

Okay, well you and drag0n need to help me squeak for more then! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                  Participant

Breseis wrote:

Well, I was hoping to get a set of the silver dragons – do you think the few that are out of stock will be coming back? I’d also love a BG curl!

-Bre

The silvers should be restocked, since there were only one or two batches of those and none of them were signed. All the unsigned curlie colors will probably be restocked too, since they’re so popular.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Breseis wrote:

-Bre

The silvers should be restocked, since there were only one or two batches of those and none of them were signed. All the unsigned curlie colors will probably be restocked too, since they’re so popular.

Awesome! Thanks for the info πŸ˜€

-Bre

frozendragon
                    Participant

Melody usually says if you squeak loud enough you can usually get what you want on stuff…

πŸ˜€

darjeb
                      Participant

frozendragon wrote:

Melody usually says if you squeak loud enough you can usually get what you want on stuff…

πŸ˜€

Melody is really great about listening to what we want and following thru

Purplecat
                        Participant

yeah….the only thing I’m really anxious to get are more pyo keepers, and to see new poads! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.