fbpx

Quest 9 – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 9 – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    Participant

I’ve tried sending a couple messages a few times today, and I just get an error message saying that the server failed. I can’t seem to get any emails through. 🙁

Kiya
      Participant

I’ve tried sending a couple messages a few times today, and I just get an error message saying that the server failed. I can’t seem to get any emails through. 🙁

Hmm, I don’t _think_ it’s on our end as I’ve been getting emails all day just fine. You can send a PM to me, (Kiya) for today, but please try email again tomorrow.

You might also try another email account/computer if you have access to either.

Yes the fuzzies do love mint! They love holidays and celibrations too.

Kiya
        Participant

Yes the fuzzies do love mint! They love holidays and celibrations too.

Fuzzies do like celebrations and holidays, but they don’t like peppermint. 🙂

Kiya
          Participant

I posted today’s fact a little early so I don’t have to keep doing them super late.

I’ll take responses to yesterday’s fact until 7:15 pm PST this evening and then confirm if it is true or false.

Happy Friday!

Kiya
            Participant

Hi Everyone!

If you could please make sure make your guess “true” or “false”, it would make it much easier on me. 🙂

Some of your comments are really funny, but it makes it a little hard for me to sort when I have to guess what you want your answer to be. 🙂

Thank you!

My guess for #2 is TRUE

My guess for #3 is FALSE

Kiya
              Participant

My guess for #3 is FALSE

Make sure you read the rules and submit your entry via email. 🙂

Opps, I did send my answer via email, but I misread the rules that we were to post as well!

Kiya
                Participant

Opps, I did send my answer via email, but I misread the rules that we were to post as well!

Great! I just wanted to make sure you got it in 🙂

SilverDragon
                  Participant

Hey I didn’t get a confirmation for fact #3…..just to point it out. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                    Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kiya
                    Participant

If you sent it in later in the day, I probably haven’t sent them out yet. I really only have a chance to do it a couple times of day.

SilverDragon
                      Participant

If you sent it in later in the day, I probably haven’t sent them out yet. I really only have a chance to do it a couple times of day.

lol i sorry. yeah i just looked and saw that you sent it a few hours ago. thanks!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kiya
                        Participant

lol i sorry. yeah i just looked and saw that you sent it a few hours ago. thanks!

No problem. 🙂 I’m trying to get them out as often as I can, but we had guests yesterday so I just had enough time to hop on and put up the new fact! Darned holidays. LOL

Everything is time-stamped, so as long as you get it sent before the entry period is up, don’t worry if you don’t get a confirmation right away. I check when they were sent, so as long as they came in on time it’s all good!

Kiya
                          Participant

Quest 9 is officially closed!

I have sent out all confirmations and made sure our spam filter is clean. 🙂

Good luck everyone! We’ll get a winner drawn soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.