fbpx

Quest 9 – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 9 – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Ayonah
    Participant

Happy Winter!

The fuzzies asked for an opportunity to get to know everyone better, so for quest 9, my L’Eagle will be posting a fact about the fuzzies each day.

However, not all of the facts will be true! Some of them may be completely false. Your job is to guess if the fact is true or not. If you’re right, you will have a chance to win a fabulous prize!

If you’re wrong, don’t worry! You can guess again tomorrow. 🙂

Good luck!

Kiya
      Participant

Now for the boring “L’Eagle” bit! (Please make sure you read this – I hate disqualifying people for not following the rules!)

Each day between today and 12/25 (Christmas!), I will post a new fuzzy “fact”.

Send your guess on if the fact is true or false to ayonah @ windstoneeditions . com within 24 hours. Do not send Ayonah a private message. He doesn’t check them. 🙂

Also, you can reply to this thread with your guesses/discussion, but that does not count as an entry. To enter you MUST email Ayonah.

All emails must have the subject line of “Quest 9 – Fuzzy Fact # [x]” (x represents the fact number for the day – please don’t put the brackets around it!) I use filters to keep track of all the entries, so if the subject line is wrong, I won’t get your guess and you won’t get an entry!

Please make sure your guess and your forum name are in the email body! Please make sure your guess is either “true” or “false”.

Once 24 hours have passed (maybe a little more, but never less!) I will post if the fact really WAS true or false as well as the new fact.

You will receive one entry into a raffle for a prize for each correct answer.

We’ll draw a winner from all the entries no later than 12/31 (and possibly sooner – it just depends on how busy the holiday gets!)

All forum members are eligible to enter provided they have reached the age of majority in their country of origin.

The facts WILL be cross posted to Facebook – however, you still have to register for the forum to play. If you are not a registered forum member, you are not eligible to win.

The Prize is a lovely pebble wolf painted in a tribal pattern!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck everyone!

littleironhorse
        Participant

I think I need a refresher course in Fuzzies!

Misty
          Participant

Each day between today and 12/15 (Christmas!), I will post a new fuzzy “fact”.

Wow Christmas is early this year XD

Kiya
            Participant

Each day between today and 12/15 (Christmas!), I will post a new fuzzy “fact”.

Wow Christmas is early this year XD

I wanted to have it before the end of the world on Friday. You know how it goes. 🙂

Error corrected 🙂

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

So if there are going to be (5 including X-mas if there’s a question that day too) Is there a separate prize for each daily question? Basically, 5 chances to win a prize?

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Kiya
                Participant

There are seven and no. Only one prize, but you can have up to 7 entries in the raffle.

19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25. Seven. 🙂 (Quests work weekends!)

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Man… I must be on too much sinus medicine… I can’t count for crap! LOL! Thanks Kiya ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

moonbeam
                    Participant

The Prize is a lovely pebble wolf painted in a tribal pattern!

A tribal wolf *faints*
                      This will be so much fun 🙂

SilverDragon
                      Participant

Question, will we get a reply back stating that it was received?? I don’t remember if you added my email to your favorites cause in the past it would get caught in the spam folder lol!! It’s silverwolf539@aol.com, just incase. thanks!

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kiya
                        Participant

Question, will we get a reply back stating that it was received?? I don’t remember if you added my email to your favorites cause in the past it would get caught in the spam folder lol!! It’s silverwolf539@aol.com, just incase. thanks!

I’ll try to send out confirmations tonight. I’m just getting way more emails than I expected and haven’t look at them all yet 🙂

I do have yours and I know how to access the spam filter now (it’s outside the system and you have to log into it seperately! Gah!), so I will also make sure I empty it out before I close submissions for each question.

Kiya
                          Participant

Man… I must be on too much sinus medicine… I can’t count for crap! LOL! Thanks Kiya ^_^

Haha, no, I figured you just thought I’d not be putting up anything on the weekend. 🙂

SilverDragon
                            Participant

I’ll try to send out confirmations tonight. I’m just getting way more emails than I expected and haven’t look at them all yet 🙂

I do have yours and I know how to access the spam filter now (it’s outside the system and you have to log into it seperately! Gah!), so I will also make sure I empty it out before I close submissions for each question.

Cool!! thank you!

wow, I look forward to seeing what the prize looks like. A tribal inspired wolf sounds awesome!!! Good luck to everyone! 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Today is the 20th so… have there been any questions asked yet?? *blinks* Did I miss the first one for yesterday or does it start today?

Got a busted Windstone?
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Kiya
                                Participant

Today is the 20th so… have there been any questions asked yet?? *blinks* Did I miss the first one for yesterday or does it start today?

The first fuzzy fact is posted in the Quest 9 – Fuzzy Facts thread. 🙂 If you go to the quest forum area, you should see it 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.