Quest 14 – Voting (4/14 – 4/21)

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 14 – Voting (4/14 – 4/21)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Last Day to Vote!
      Right now we have a 3-way tie for First!

Good Luck Everyone who entered! 🙂

It’s actually the last hour for voting. It closes at 11 am 🙂

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Makes me think of a race lol! With the front three nose to nose at the finish line XD

This was a fun Quest, and I love the creativity of the entries!

Kiya
        Participant

Makes me think of a race lol! With the front three nose to nose at the finish line XD

Wow! We have a 4-way tie at the end!!!

I’ll circle back with the judging panel and we’ll get the winners determined ASAP! What a crazy end!!!

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I’ll circle back with the judging panel and we’ll get the winners determined ASAP! What a crazy end!!!

Oh gosh! The suspense! D= I never expected a four way tie!

Kiya
            Participant

Oh gosh! The suspense! D= I never expected a four way tie!

Me either! I mean, there are rules written for it – but wow! 🙂 I never expected to use them! LOL

It sounds like we’ll have the winner list tomorrow so stay tuned!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

LOL! My vote was for one that isn’t even in the top three. ^_^ Good luck to everyone!!! All the ideas were outstanding!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lokie
                Participant

Now that the quest is officially over, I’d love to hear thoughts/backstories on the entries! So many amusing ideas!

Erika
                  Participant

Haha, thank you for whoever took pity on my plagiaristic pegasus and gave him a vote at the end 😉

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Now that the quest is officially over, I’d love to hear thoughts/backstories on the entries! So many amusing ideas!

My entry was #9 – the one with all the knitting and yarn that my Windstones got into…. I really enjoyed doing this Quest and setting up my photograph. Here’s a running commentary on my entry:

photo WhatMyWindstonesDo_zps1126d277.jpg

Well, my Windstones, and their Fuzzy friends, LOVE Arts & Crafts as MUCH as I Do! So, when I sneaked back into the house after my Windstones thought I had left for the grocery store, THIS is what I found! Oh Boy! What a Surprise! They had dragged out some of my knitting yarns, books and stuff ….

I think my Gargoyle Boar, Reggie, was trying to keep them from messing up my knitting stuff too much – Reggie’s such a control freak! Two of the Tadpoads, GiGi and Bennie, wrapped him up like a May Pole! I didn’t realize little Tadpoads could be so cute, yet so ornery.

Next, I saw that Oakley and Brooke (my Autumn Leaf Poad and my Forest Ki-Rin), were looking up directions on making a scarf, which my Griffin and Scratching Dragon, Halifax and Etruscan, where actually doing a great job knitting! I wonder if it will be a present for me? I love purple and I wear a lot of scarves.

Oh Look! I wondered where all those God’s Eyes and Yarn Spinners had come from! The Fuzzies made them?!? Wow! Great Job you guys! I’d get dizzy if I made Yarn Spinners that way….

Of course, not ALL of the Fuzzies seemed to be that industrious. The big-chunky Knitting Needles made a Perfect bench for some Fuzzies to watch Fucanglong and Zuberi, my Keeper and Small Dragon, practice their Fencing prowess …. Wait. Are those my GOOD #8 ALUMINUM KNITTING NEEDLES?!? You Guys BETTER NOT BREAK THOSE!!!!

:love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Zeppard Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

MIne’s very boring compared to that XD

Apparently my frog wizard breaks out a game we have that we never play [due to its complexity] and studies it to further his own magic! We had no idea they were real spell books!

He has apparently taken on the young poad as an apprentice, though she’s clumsy and tends to knock over the spell components while spying on him during his study

The little pebble fox is his familiar =P

Stephanie
                        Participant

My Poads are responsible for all the weeds in my garden and yard. At least they’re organic, heirloom weeds.

*giggle*

Lokie
                          Participant

Starhorse, you dru that phoenix? It’s so beautiful!

Ela_Hara, I busted out laughing at your entry. That poor pig being overpowered by the Tadpoads, and the fencing PYOs, too funny =D

Sirithiliel, the atmosphere in your photo is perfect for the subject matter!

Stephanie, your Poads are very devious. Makes me wonder if weeds are a tasty Poad snack, or, your Poads just like messing with you =P

Thanks for sharing!

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

My little griffon came in! I’ll try to get pictures later tonight and share!

Falcolf
                              Participant

Oh my gosh, my favourites were the Windstones buying more Windstones and the poads making underwear with the poad with the beach bum tan haha. These are all pretty hilarious!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Stephanie
                                Participant

I got my 3rd place prize today! And, truth be told, he was the one I wanted from the start so I was THRILLED he was still available! <3!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.