Quest 14 – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 14 – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

For this quest, we’re asking everyone to go “secret agent” and find out WHAT those wacky Windstones of yours get into when they think you’re not around!

Do your dragons have tea parties with the unicorns? Is that mild-mannered poad really picking on the gargoyles? We want to know!

Get your cameras ready and catch them in the act! For quest 14, we’re asking for each of you to send us just ONE photo of your Windstones when they think no one is watching them.

Who can enter? – Any registered forum member who has reached the age of majority in their country of origin OR minors with the permission of their parent or guardian (we will need a signed release form from said guardian IF a minor wins), provided the contest is not against the laws in that country or region. By entering, you imply that you have confirmed the contest is not illegal. (We’ve never had this problem, but I don’t research it for you – if you’re worried, please check locally).

How to Enter – Send ayonah @ windstoneeditions . com an email with your photo attached any time during the entry period. Entry photos may not be larger than 5 MBs. Your entry MUST contain the subject line – “Quest 14 Entry”. Your entry must also contain your forum name in the body of the email. If any of this information is missing or if the entry is too large, it will be deleted.

Entry Period – We will be accepting entries from 2 pm PT on 3/22/14 (today) until 11:59 pm PT on 4/5/14. MAKE SURE YOU NOTE THE TIME and TIMEZONE! Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances.

Winner Selection – From 4/6/14 – 4/12/14, a panel of judges from Windstone will select the 15 finalists based on the judging criteria. The 15 finalists will be placed on the forum for public voting by registered members of the Windstone Editions forum. ONLY registered, active members may vote. We will have three prizes, one for first, one for second, and one for third place. The Entry with the most votes will take first, the second highest number of votes will get second, etc. In the case of ties, the judging panel will break the tie. If a tie happens at first or second place, the third place entry will be bumped to fourth place and will not receive a prize (sorry!) If a tie occurs at both first and second, one of the second place entries will be bumped to fourth and will not receive a prize.

Social Media and Voting – It is okay for the finalists to post their entry and solicit votes on their own personal Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media accounts, HOWEVER, the finalists may NOT claim their own entries on the forum and all entries on the forum will be kept anonymous by the Windstone staff. The finalists will also be posted to the official Windstone Facebook page (and possibly Pinterest) to allow entrants who do not have Facebook accounts to gain additional exposure and votes. You can also email your friends, family, etc and request votes, but remember – voting will be restricted to active, registered accounts.

Terms and Conditions – The full terms and conditions can be reviewed here – http://windstoneeditions.com/content/terms-and-conditions

Prizes – We will have three prizes for the three tiers of winner. They are roughly equivalent in size and value. The first place winner will be allowed to pick their favorite item. The second place winner may choose their favorite from the remaining items and the third place winner will receive the last piece.

photo possiblequestprizesforAndrea_zps1a408919.jpg

Please feel free to post questions here or mail them to Ayonah! I sometimes forget things in these summaries. ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck everyone!!!

Falcolf
      Participant

Wow, this one looks like a lot of fun! ๐Ÿ˜€ Love that it’s a photo challenge!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

phantomess
        Participant

Nice quest idea! We should get some amusing pictures. I think I’ll give it a go.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

CHeMnICORn
          Participant

Hmmmm… I better think really hard to have a shot at that dragon!

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Super exciting! I have a small collection, but I’ll definitely see what I can do to catch them when they think I’m not home!

Though I”m a bit nervous about the public voting…I don’t know anyone lol, so I will not be able to get votes beyond whoever likes my photo on the forum >.>

phantomess
              Participant

I don’t know anyone lol, so I will not be able to get votes beyond whoever likes my photo on the forum >.>

…That’s how it’s supposed to be! I believe, usually, for quest voting, the identities are kept secret.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Kiya
                Participant

I don’t know anyone lol, so I will not be able to get votes beyond whoever likes my photo on the forum >.>

…That’s how it’s supposed to be! I believe, usually, for quest voting, the identities are kept secret.

Yes, but we’ve had quests before where people post their photos on their Facebook account, etc and ask Family/Friends to come here and vote for them.

So Windstone won’t post the identities HERE, but people may post them elsewhere.

Unfortunately, since I’m not friends with everyone who may enter, I don’t have any way to monitor/prevent that (and honestly, that’s too much work!) So we’re just announcing it’s a possibility (and allowed) up front on this one so no one has an unpleasant surprise if they find out someone did it!

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

I’ll still participate, lol, but I’m not going to hold my breath to win =P still look forward to seeing all the entries though

Kim
                    Blocked

Oooh exciting! I have an idea for a photo but I have to figure out how to do it without endangering my pieces! I like the griffin chick and pegasus!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
                      Participant

I don’t have any Windstone friends (outside of here haha) so I would just hope that whatever picture I come up with speaks for itself and that people judge for how good they think the photos are first and foremost. ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Neither do I aside of laundry, but I am in!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

chibishiro12
                        Participant

Yay, my first quest! I am so in. I already have some interesting ideas . . .

Looking for-
                          red fire young dragon
                          old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

I may have to have a go at this… (wonder where my camera is…)

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Dandr13
                            Participant

This sounds fun. ๐Ÿ™‚ One small question though. Can we include a caption for the picture, or does it have to be self explanatory?

Kiya
                              Participant

It should be self-explanatory. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.