fbpx

Quest 11 – VOTING – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – VOTING – CLOSED

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

I should’ve chosen a better bird picture for mine, but the baby flamingo was too cute, I had to use that one…=P

Erika
      Participant

I was entrant #18.

I don’t have any other close-up pictures of the blue-eyed buckskin, sorry. If i had picked one of a horse i know better, you’d have had better luck with that request, hehe. I just loved that horse’s color and unusual eyes – you don’t often see blue eyes on a horse who doesn’t have much white. It occurred to me after picking them all that i went with a bunch of blue-eyed critters!

I was among those who voted for #12. There were SO many nice pictures and sets overall, it was hard to pick. ๐Ÿ™‚

That’s all right, he is a very handsome looking horse though! Was he sabino, or solid colored?

Also, I guess it doesn’t really matter, but I was a voteless #26 XD

That’s all right, he is a very handsome looking horse though! Was he sabino, or solid colored?

Also, I guess it doesn’t really matter, but I was a voteless #26 XD

I figure he was a minimal splash. I didn’t notice any white markings except a small snip on his muzzle, might have had some small white leg markings. ๐Ÿ™‚

I only got 1 vote. My pics were nice, but they weren’t otherwise memorable compared to the others (aside from the sea dragon sculpture and blue-eyed buckskin). Yours was among my “hard to pick from” sets.

Trava
        Participant

I was number 10. Nam, that gargoyle can be found in Paris, France. There are two of them, in front of and facing an angel. I am trying to find someone who will post a pic of the place for me… it was very pretty.

Erin
          Participant

Hee hee I was voteless #27.. it was fun though. I only had my iPhone photos to choose from so it was a challenge.

Next one maybe my computer will be up and running and I can go back through my hard drives (or heck, maybe I can take NEW ones!). I loved seeing everyone’s entries; there are some very talented folk out there with a great eye!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Did the slideshows get removed? I want to take a look (finally) so I could throw a last minute vote in and I got a page not found error. I have to browse using my phone so I hope that isn’t the problem.

They are loading okay for me. It might be the phone – I don’t know. What type of phone do you have and what browser are you using?

Chrome on a Droid RAZR M.

Doh! I don’t have any Android phones to test with. ๐Ÿ™ I’ll Google it and see if I can find anything about photobucket slide shows and Chrome on mobile.

I found the culprit! Photo bucket’s mobile version of their website. Ones I clicked the view full version I could see things!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.