fbpx

Quest 11 – VOTING – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – VOTING – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Yes, voting is over and the winners were announced.

I don’t post names of all the entrants, just the winners, BUT the entrants may choose to post their own names now if they like. 🙂

I was entrant #18.

I don’t have any other close-up pictures of the blue-eyed buckskin, sorry. If i had picked one of a horse i know better, you’d have had better luck with that request, hehe. I just loved that horse’s color and unusual eyes – you don’t often see blue eyes on a horse who doesn’t have much white. It occurred to me after picking them all that i went with a bunch of blue-eyed critters!

I was among those who voted for #12. There were SO many nice pictures and sets overall, it was hard to pick. 🙂

Sirithiliel
      Participant

I was #5

Prezaurian
        Participant

*If* I had been the winner, I would choose the Barnswallow Emp….. I love the colors!

Congrats to whoever the winner is!

I have to say, I completely agree with this. He just pops!

Prezaurian
          Participant

Oh, and I was Entry #2 if it matters.

SilverDragon
            Participant

Oh, I guess I’ll post on here too, I was entry #3. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
              Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

CHeMnICORn
              Participant

Wow are those dragons gorgeous!!

I’m not gonna even HINT at which entry was mine. It would be far too embarrassing! 😛

Kelsey
                Participant

I was #14. 🙂

pony-up
                  Participant

Mine was entry #22

Johnoloosa
                    Participant

I was #7

Victoria
                      Participant

I was #16.

Really loved seeing all of these photos! 😀 Some really unique ones, and some really funny ones, too!

phantomess
                        Participant

I was entry 4. The gargoyle picture is my favorite of mine, and the one I was proudest of, and I’ll tell you why: it’s actually a rubber hat, which I borrowed (from someone who thought I was crazy) for the picture. I sat it on the fence railing on the balcony of my backyard and tried to get a picture from an angle that made it look real, and got those particular trees in the background because they seemed to suit a gargoyle picture well. Lol!

I tried to get out of the house for as many of the pictures I could, though, rather than taking pictures of little statues on my tables and stuff (I have plenty of dragons & dinosaurs, etc)! Oh, I also had the idea of making an avocado into a poad- the shape screams poad- but didn’t think I could pull it off very well!

Had fun!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

I was nine. and those were cherry tomatoes, not olives 😉 had lots of fun! oh and the avacado face was delicious!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Copper83
                          Participant

Mine was #6.

Kim
                            Blocked

My entry was #1. The Fluffy cat was one we rescued and she looked like she was posing for pictures so I couldn’t help but take them when she was relaxing on the couch but it’s funny because my friends told me it looked like they were taken in a studio. The white bird was one I caught a picture of at the Zoo and I thought it turned out well. When I look at it now it almost looks like something you’d see in a magazine but it was mine and just a lucky shot I got. The dinosaur was also from the Calgary Zoo.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.