fbpx

Quest 11 – VOTING – CLOSED

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest 11 – VOTING – CLOSED

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

The winner shall be a lucky one for sure! >.< congrats in advance to them

littleironhorse
      Participant

WOW!!!

Great pictures everyone. I liked some from all but overall I felt the best pictures belonged to #12. The eagle was beautiful and I loved the horse.

Great creativity and love the frog photo expecially. All I got to say is poor little dog!

#12 had a great Eagle and Frog picture and who one the Rottweiler or the porcupine?

Falcolf
        Participant

Oooh those are gorgeous prizes, I should have found the time to enter! Lovely!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Lulu
          Blocked

The cat and bird in number 1 are also very nice pictures.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Did the slideshows get removed? I want to take a look (finally) so I could throw a last minute vote in and I got a page not found error. I have to browse using my phone so I hope that isn’t the problem.

Kiya
              Participant

Did the slideshows get removed? I want to take a look (finally) so I could throw a last minute vote in and I got a page not found error. I have to browse using my phone so I hope that isn’t the problem.

They are loading okay for me. It might be the phone – I don’t know. What type of phone do you have and what browser are you using?

Crap, am I too late to vote? I thought there was still an hour. The porcupine puppy gets my vote.

Kiya
                Participant

Okay – voting is officially closed. I’ll be reviewing the voting (just to make sure nothing weird happened!) and drawing the random prize winner from the remaining entries. Announcement should be officially made no later than Monday, but possibly tomorrow depending on how busy I get. 🙂

We haven’t finalized the random draw prize yet – that might not happen until I go down on Friday (6/14) so even though you’ll know who you are, you may not get your prize photos until next weekend. 🙂

Thanks to everyone for playing!

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

They are loading okay for me. It might be the phone – I don’t know. What type of phone do you have and what browser are you using?

Chrome on a Droid RAZR M.

Kiya
                    Participant

Chrome on a Droid RAZR M.

Doh! I don’t have any Android phones to test with. 🙁 I’ll Google it and see if I can find anything about photobucket slide shows and Chrome on mobile.

Lokie
                      Participant

Did I miss it? Now that the contest is over and the winners announced, can we find out the member’s name for each entry.

Erin
                        Participant

*If* I had been the winner, I would choose the Barnswallow Emp….. I love the colors!

Congrats to whoever the winner is!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.