Quagga Unicorn Foal, pg. 2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Quagga Unicorn Foal, pg. 2

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Arlla wrote:

More foals, or more unicorns in the quagga family?

At least the foals. The others would look interesting as well, but the foals are just adorable! *squees*

BDW
      Participant

Arlla wrote:

Melody likes quaggas and wants me to do more – what do you guys think?? ๐Ÿ™‚

OK that’s it! Melody if you keep on getting more fantastic artists like the ones you have already we fellow fans are in big financial trouble! It’s hard to feed this addiction already now it’s going to be harder not to. ๐Ÿ˜€

Great work Arlla!

Geesh I guess I should come visit the General section more often than I do…Arlla, I am literally drooling on my screen over those Griffs! And I love your Bourke! And the mouse…Oh hell, I love them all, but thos Snowies get me EVERY TIME!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don’t even like poads much, but that one is really a beauty!!! That’s the first one I’ve seen that I think is truly lovely!!! Especially with the light pink chest! Your little bird must be a real charmer!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lokie
        Participant

I think that baby quagga is adorable ๐Ÿ™‚

Arlla
          Participant

drgnlvr wrote:

I don’t even like Poadโ„ขs much, but that one is really a beauty!!! That’s the first one I’ve seen that I think is truly lovely!!! Especially with the light pink chest! Your little bird must be a real charmer!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

She’s the best little bird EVER. ^_^ I love her dearly. And bourkes parakeets are exceptionally pretty – if you can find a nice tame one (which is difficult! even when they’re hand raised they tend to revert to being a little wild) I highly recommend them as pets.

Eek, I didn’t know the quagga was going up so soon! Well, good luck to everyone who likes him! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ll try and work on a couple adults to match him…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Wow! I hadn’t even seen it yet and it’s already on ebay! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Great job Arlla!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! I hadn’t even seen it yet and it’s already on ebay! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Great job Arlla!

thanks – it kind of surprised me myself! XD I’m sending off the sketch for him now so that they actually have it before the auction ends…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                -J R R Tolkien

Andrea
                Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Travistie
                  Participant

That quagga baby is gorgeous! I really wish I could afford him. You did an amazing job on him Arlla. Make more!

Christine
                    Participant

3 days left and he’s up to $650 O_O

Congratulations Alla! And the lucky winner ^_^ He is a really pretty little guy.

Arlla you are like the super fudge icing chocolate cake to a diabetic! XD
                      You paint the tiger griffins, than the leopard, and now this cute baby unicorn! I want them all! ๐Ÿ˜€

Skigod377
                      Participant

The hoofers are so popular. I love this little guy and I def think you should do a run of them.

Maria
                        Participant

I just gotta say, Arlla, I’m very glad Windstone took you on as a painter. Can’t wait to see more!

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.