Quagga Unicorn Foal, pg. 2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Quagga Unicorn Foal, pg. 2

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Sbianchi
    Participant

They are all beautiful Arlla!

Oh, MaaaaAAAAAAn! Not fair! I haven’t hit the lottery yet. *pouts* ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜€

Katherine
      Participant

You do beautiful work.

Thunderwing
        Participant

Oh my!

You guys keep producing gorgeous pieces like this, I am going to have to pimp the husband and put him on the street! Must… Feed… Windstone… Addiction…

BDW
          Participant

Hey! I didn’t even see this thread! OMG how could I have missed it!
            They are GORGIOUS ARLLA! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
            DROOL…… :shout: no money! Not fair! Why do I have to move again? :scratch:

Jasmine
            Participant

WANTS!! ๐Ÿ™„ Want all of them…

Wow Arlla! They are so gorgeous! Your work is so amazing! I wont be able to get the whole family this time ๐Ÿ™ but I am sure everyone one else will be happy to own one of your master pieces ๐Ÿ˜€

OMG those are awesome, love the markings and the poad, wheeeee! ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
              Participant

The griffs are beautiful, but I want that poad!! He would look wonderful next to Brett, the wonderful Bourke griffin pyo that drag0n painted for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Megan
                Participant

They’re all absolutely wonderful, Arlla! But then… so is just about everything you do ๐Ÿ˜€

Heather
                  Participant

Oh, those griffins are gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love seeing what you do with griffins, Arlla: you have the best ideas, and your colors are just fabulous. From the sound of things, lots of other people agree 100%! ๐Ÿ™‚

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Oh, the Poad is a beauty! I like, I like, I liiiiiike!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Arlla
                      Participant

I’m still trying to think of a name for that mouse wizard…

I don’t think I ever posted a picture of this little guy… and this picture is terrible. Once again I forgot to take a pic of the completed piece while I was up in Oregon, so here he is with his eye and horn shopped on badly. He’s a unicorn foal painted to look like a quagga, an extinct relation of the zebra.
                        Though this is the only unicorn sculpture that has that nice zebra-like mane, Melody likes quaggas and wants me to do more – what do you guys think?? ๐Ÿ™‚

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Sbianchi
                        Participant

He is beautiful! I hope you Make lots of them I want one! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
                          Participant

They’re all amazing!! I would really like one of the foals ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.