fbpx

PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Nice work! That’s a beautiful color scheme. 🙂

Leigha
      Participant

oh wow I LOVE that dragon!

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

This one is one of my favorite dragons you’ve done to date. I really love the color scheme 😉 .

Kujacker
          Participant

A WIP Keeper. He’s taking so forever ugh. He’s based off of the “Untitled” green dragon in my gallery that I did for Mmloda some time ago.
            I hope to have him done soon >_<

siberakh1
            Participant

Looking good! Don’t they take forever to complete? Been working on mine all weekend and boy…. Almost done though! Similar colors, but definitely a different take. 🙂 Can’t wait to see yours complete!

Adaneth
              Participant

I like what I’m seeing! 😀

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Lovely so far. I’m liking the keeper in the background to :wink:.

LuvsDragons
                  Participant

I’m excited to see the end product. Looks beautiful so far. 😀

machineguts
                    Participant

Looking beautiful!!

Anonymous

Very nice…. I love that color green on a dragon!
                        I cant wait to see more!

Kujacker
                        Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Lovely so far. I’m liking the keeper in the background to :wink:.

Thanks everyone!

The one in the background was started about 2 weeks ago. He’s suppose to be in a tiger color when finished… if he doesn’t go wayward during painting, that is! Sometimes they just take on a mind of their own while being painted.

Kujacker
                          Participant

Finished! But I took my time, so the sunlight is now gone. So for now I just have dusk pictures of him. They’re pretty bad lol. I’ll get some sun photos tomorrow for all his sparkle-ness.
                            He’ll be on ebay tomorrow after I take better pictures (unless someone here fancy’s him here before he gets to ebay).

With flash. Drowns out the cream color…

Mmloda
                            Participant

He looks AWSOME…I LOVE him with the green eyes… 😉

Marzena

Kujacker
                              Participant

mmloda wrote:

He looks AWSOME…I LOVE him with the green eyes… 😉

Thanks!
                                I was thinking I need to get more green eyes in the future. I really like how the color looks on the larger eyes!

Anonymous

Kujacker wrote:

Finished! But I took my time, so the sunlight is now gone. So for now I just have dusk pictures of him. They’re pretty bad lol. I’ll get some sun photos tomorrow for all his sparkle-ness. He’ll be on ebay tomorrow after I take better pictures (unless someone here fancy’s him here before he gets to ebay).

With flash. Drowns out the cream color…

Your new green dragon looks beautiful, reminds me of a young forest inhabitant, just looks like a newly sprouted dragon-in-the-green with innocence about him! Nice job and I love the pic above 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 172 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.