fbpx

PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

WIP Ki-rin. He’s close to being finished, but not quite.

Also, the gryphon, pinto unicorn, and newest keeper are still available. PM me if you have an offer on one.

Anonymous

Kujacker your Kirin looks like a chocolate dipped yummy!! I might be hungry!! And I was laughing at all the Twilight talk ……I saw the first movie; liked the special effects :cough: I’m Team Switzerland 😉

bayoudragon
        Participant

oooh, this one looks neat. Can’t wait to see more. 🙂

*cough* Go Buffy! 😛

Kujacker
          Participant

Finished him last night. He’s got a heavy coat of gold interference, and also a heavy coat of the magic paint.

He is for sale. I don’t have an asking price, so please just PM an offer if you’re interested in him!

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

He is GORGEOUS! 😮

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Wow! That’s so cool! How did you get that magic auto paint?

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

Kujacker wrote:

Finished him last night. He’s got a heavy coat of gold interference, and also a heavy coat of the magic paint. He is for sale. I don’t have an asking price, so please just PM an offer if you’re interested in him!

Wow Kujacker, the two pics above are really great for ‘seeing’ the paint job on this thing! So I don’t know anything about the paints but you say a heavy coat of gold interference and some magic paint: I see lots of sparkles of different colours showing especially in the first picture of the head shot – is that the gold interference or is that the magic? Either way, it’s really stunning. I am not one for wild color combinations but I imagine someone is going to be hugely impressed when they see this in person! WELL DONE! 🙂

Kujacker
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Wow! That’s so cool! How did you get that magic auto paint?

I bought it several years ago ($100 for 4 ounces! Yikes!). It’s been used on all my pyos since.

Kujacker
                    Participant

Poems wrote:

Wow Kujacker, the two pics above are really great for ‘seeing’ the paint job on this thing! So I don’t know anything about the paints but you say a heavy coat of gold interference and some magic paint: I see lots of sparkles of different colours showing especially in the first picture of the head shot – is that the gold interference or is that the magic? Either way, it’s really stunning. I am not one for wild color combinations but I imagine someone is going to be hugely impressed when they see this in person! WELL DONE! 🙂

Thanks 😀

The sparkles you see is the “magic” paint. It only shows in bright light.
                      The gold interference is a color “flash”. It’s not always visible. On the second and third picture, you can see it on his arm fuzz.

frozendragon
                      Participant

I did one similar to that once (pretty sure mine was paler colors).. I can’t remember if I sent it to Ski or put it on ebay..

I’m getting old..

I do like all the sparkles..

I want one of your PYO’s someday.. but I have to pay bills first.. always stinky bills

Kujacker
                        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I did one similar to that once (pretty sure mine was paler colors).. I can’t remember if I sent it to Ski or put it on ebay..

I’m getting old..

I do like all the sparkles..

I want one of your PYO’s someday.. but I have to pay bills first.. always stinky bills

Hmm just looked in your gallery, this one? http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=47&pos=6
                          I chose pink because when I was ordering, I wanted to get an eye color I’ve never had before. So pink! Also, I like how brown looks with pink, so that’s where I went with it.

Yeah, right now I don’t even have a job 🙄 I quit do to harassment. I will never understand people who A. Make things up and then believe it, or B. try to hurt people to make themselves feel better.

You could trade me that phoenix of yours 😉

frozendragon
                          Participant

oh yeah.. I think that might be the one..

I know I did one with pink eyes for ski.. but I think that was all pink.. or something.. LOL

hmm.. when they have more Phoenix out maybe we can do a trade Phoenix for Phoenix..

and maybe by then we’ll both have the money for one..

and that sucks about the job.. unfortunately that just described the majority of people I used to work with at a company here.. blah..

Mmloda
                            Participant

I love the sparkles on her… 😉

Marzena

Kujacker
                              Participant

I really like the colors of this guy.
                                By accident, he got a SUPER heavy coat of the “magic invisible” paint. So the flakes can be seen on the lighter parts of him as a gray color…

He’s been sold.

Mmloda
                                Participant

He looks AWSOME! I really like him! 😉

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.