fbpx

PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

that is fantastic!!
      i can’t wait to see it finished;)

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Cool! He looks like he was carved out of pasels

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Awesome, those colours are so vibrant, I love it!

Kujacker
        Participant

Finished! 😀
          And he sparkles like Edward lol.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

He looks awesome 😀 . I LOVE the color scheme on this guy. I’m a big sucker for bright colors anyways :oops:.

Leigha
            Participant

hahaha “sparkles like Edward* I just saw “Vampire Suck” yesterday bwuahahahahaha!!!

TEAM JACOB !!!!!

Kujacker
              Participant

Leigha wrote:

hahaha “sparkles like Edward* I just saw “Vampire Suck” yesterday bwuahahahahaha!!!

TEAM JACOB !!!!!

No way, Team Edward! I hate Jacob… he’s so annoying! He only gets good after… well… the stuff happens in the last book (dunno if anyone would consider things spoilers anymore).

Leigha
                Participant

WHAT? Edward is annoying! >.< ! Team Jacob all the way!

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

*SNERK!* Jacob vs. Edward? Nope, sorry, ya gotta add the ‘Cedric Diggory’ factor and then you get a definite, hands down, “sparkly” winner 😆

twindragonsmum

tdm

machineguts
                    Participant

Very nice!! I love his colors so much!

Kujacker
                      Participant

Leigha wrote:

WHAT? Edward is annoying! >.< ! Team Jacob all the way!

Jacob is such a baby about everything and trying to annoy Edward any way he can, and Edward is all “meh, whatever makes Bella happy I’m cool with”. Jacob is definitely the annoying one.
                        😆 (I love it, arguing teams on the forum)
                        Sunday, I was at my dollar store in line and I was wearing my “Team Edward” hoodie for the first time… bought it a few weeks ago. I hear some man say that I was Team Edward. I turn around and it’s an elderly couple… probably in their 60s. Then they started talking about Twilight to me. Kinda made my day lol!

Leigha
                        Participant

LOL I love it, omg, that the older couple was talking about Twilight, so cute!

I like Jacob’s personality better. Hmm. He’s fun! A bit wild 😉 But still totally a lovey/sweet guy. A little awkward (awkward is cute XD) but it’s because he’s young.

Edward is overbearing. Oh please, he does not have the “whatever makes her happy” attitude. It’s more like “Whatever I think is good/right for her” attitude, and that would piss me off.

Plus, I wouldn’t want a guy who can read my mind >.< I'd rather have a big dog LOL

Kujacker
                          Participant

Leigha wrote:

LOL I love it, omg, that the older couple was talking about Twilight, so cute!

I like Jacob’s personality better. Hmm. He’s fun! A bit wild 😉 But still totally a lovey/sweet guy. A little awkward (awkward is cute XD) but it’s because he’s young.

Edward is overbearing. Oh please, he does not have the “whatever makes her happy” attitude. It’s more like “Whatever I think is good/right for her” attitude, and that would right angry, wot wot me off.

Plus, I wouldn’t want a guy who can read my mind >.< I'd rather have a big dog LOL

Have you read the books? Edward’s view toward Jacob is “if it makes Bella happy, I trust her that she trusts Jacob so I’ll deal with him”. Jacob on the other hand tries his best to get Edward angry. Bella gets mad at him at one point about it lol.
                            I also don’t like the wolves in general. “Hey, the vampires won’t hurt us, they allow us to go onto their land for the safety of Bella, but we won’t let them come onto ours for her sake”. Jacob’s cool in that he trusts the vampires “enough not to kill him” 😀
                            And remember, Edward can’t read Bella’s mind… 😉 (Hope you get the hint… the books!)

I love wolves, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve loved Vampires for longer than wolves. So Vampire > Wolf. Like I said, I like Jacob after the whole thing happens in the last book. Then he’s pretty darn cool. But until then, he just annoys me.

Leigha
                            Participant

I’ve read the books, though it was a while ago and I zoomed through them.

I’ll concede to your having better arguments for your reasoning right now…

but….

TEAM JACOB!!!!

hahaha, sorry, I liked him better in the books.

Kujacker
                              Participant

Leigha wrote:

I’ve read the books, though it was a while ago and I zoomed through them.

I’ll concede to your having better arguments for your reasoning right now…

but….

TEAM JACOB!!!!

hahaha, sorry, I liked him better in the books.

😆
                                Fair enough! We shall agree to disagree 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 172 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.