fbpx

PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYOs and WIP (NEW nature Keeper dragon page 11)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 172 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Kalandra wrote:

Very pretty 🙂

Ditto! 😉

Marzena

Adaneth
      Participant

Whoa, that little guy sold pretty darn fast! Congrats! 🙂

i love natural looking dragons.. that is awesome! and congrats on selling him so quickly! 😀

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Very elegant 🙂 I love your choices of color on your PYOs.

Kujacker
          Participant

Some WIPs. I shall soon have a tiger inspired keeper available, for those interested in him 🙂 Slowly but surely!

Kujacker
            Participant

Small dragon. I’m iffy about my feelings about him. He was very difficult, the whole time.

Kujacker
              Participant

Been slacking on my painting 🙄 Been playing World of Warcraft Cataclysm like whoa lately (which is weird, since I’ve had it for the past few months and barely touched it!).

Another nature like dragon! I really like how he turned out. He’ll be up on ebay shortly.
                He’s lightly antiqued on his lighter parts. Why it never shows in photos I dunno.

Stephanie
                Participant

Pretty!

wow! really liking that color scheme… great combination

Mmloda
                  Participant

I LOVE his colors…. 😉 Ohhhh I WANT HIM!

Marzena

machineguts
                    Participant

Beautiful!

pipsxlch
                      Participant

i’m truly loving all these brown dragons you’ve been putting out recently, Kujacker. That keeper is gorgeous!

twindragonsmum
                        Participant

All y’all are soooooo wonderfully talented – there’s no way I can even compete; and I used to think I was good *sigh*

twindragonsmum

tdm

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Very smooth.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Hannah
                            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Been slacking on my painting 🙄 Been playing World of Warcraft Cataclysm like whoa lately (which is weird, since I’ve had it for the past few months and barely touched it!).

Ooooh! Do you have Beta access too? I’m loving it, I can’t wait until it comes out on live servers! ^^

Kujacker, your dragons amaze me. I just spent about an hour looking through this entire thread. I can’t wait until there are more PYO Keepers in the store so that I can snatch one up and paint it! I just ordered a griffin, we’ll see how that turns out! It will be my first 🙂

Also, I realize that you probably get this question a lot but I didn’t see a definite answer about it so I’m curious to know (If it’s a trade secret, I totally understand) but what is the “Magic” paint that you use? I’d be interested in experimenting with it, it looks absolutely gorgeous on everything that you make so it seems incredibly versatile!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 172 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.