PYO WOLVES ARE UP!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO WOLVES ARE UP!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

YES! I got my straw-eyed one ^^ I couldn’t tell what the hazel looked like, though… are there better pics somewhere?

Quill wrote:

YES! I got my straw-eyed one ^^ I couldn’t tell what the hazel looked like, though… are there better pics somewhere?

It actually says they are light blue colored eyes, though the picture looks like the straw ones.

SPark
    Participant

They’ve got several eye colors up. But they’re doing that “here again, gone again” thing. I got Drag0nfeathers ones, but I can’t seem to see them now to get my own! *pokes at ebay*

Oh, darnit! I thought they only had one eye color up. I want an odd eyed one! Maybe I can switch…

SPark
      Participant

I wouldn’t count on being able to. Most people who want an odd-eyed REALLY want an odd-eyed.

ladybrooklyn
        Participant

Odd-colored eyes just went up! Hurry!

Skigod377
          Participant

I got 2 hazel and 2 odd!

SPark
            Participant

It’s like a feeding frenzy of Windstone fans….

ladybrooklyn
              Participant

::wrings her hands::

Oh man should I get a second??? Hazel’s are down to 5….

SPark
                Participant

Hey, if you can sell it, you might as well! You have all the fun of painting them, and then they usuall sell for more painted than you bought them for.

ladybrooklyn
                  Participant

Yeah… true… ::keeps her eyes on the auction…:: And they are so much fun to paint…

That would give me… a Ki-Rin, Dragon and two Wolves to paint… with the Gryphon almost done…

😯 I have horses I owe people and here I am painting fantasy critters…. for myself and to sell… 😆 I’m nuts…

This is so much fun though!! :mrgreen:

Tiffany
                    Participant

phew, i got three myself, one of each except the bi-eyed, i saved those for all you folks! my gosh who else here is heart-racey after that? i have been waiting for that auction with every bit of me since the pics went up in the gallery! (breathes HUGE sigh of relief)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.