PYO Swap???

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO Swap???

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

Ok, I sense a slight anticipation, here.

Don’t PM me just yet; I’ll end up missing information. So, contrary to what I just answered in a PM, I will be starting the thread for the sign up tomorrow instead of the 5th (I’m waiting for January – happy new year, everyone!). Seeing as a lot of people are still on holidays, though, I will leave the sign-up open until the date I had planned, so it’ll be almost 3 weeks again, not 2 like I had planned. I’m anticipating as many – if not more – people as last time; we were just over 30.

Once again, DON’T PM ME. I want to do this via email this time to make things easier to manage. The inbox for PMs is unfortunately not very user-friendly when you’re an alphabetical freak like me.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

LOL GB, You have me confused. Which is easy to do today for some reason. πŸ™„ But, she said not before January… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jodi
      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I wanna do Emerald’s this time!!! I already have an idea of what I would do… 😈 *Evil little laugh inserted here* πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

LOL GB, You have me confused. Which is easy to do today for some reason. πŸ™„ But, she said not before January… πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry if you said that somewhere earlier, Dragonmedley. I seemed to remember a different thread for sign-ups for this third swap somewhere…
          But maybe that was just preliminary, because I’m sure nobody’s given their addresses and wishes for paint schemes yet.

Pegasi1978
          Participant

I don’t know if there has been a sign up thread yet or not, but I’ll go ahead and throw my name in as wanting to do it again.

emerald212 wrote:

I wanna do Emerald’s this time!!! I already have an idea of what I would do… 😈 *Evil little laugh inserted here* πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.