fbpx

PYO Swap???

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO Swap???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

What if your name is pulled for someone that wants a sculpt that you can’t paint? I can handle dragons and kirins, but I doubt that I could do decent job on a wolf or griffin.

And how much time is allowed for ordering and painting? I’ll be gone out of town in mid-January so I probably couldn’t start until the end of January.

Mmloda
    Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

What if your name is pulled for someone that wants a sculpt that you can’t paint? I can handle dragons and kirins, but I doubt that I could do decent job on a wolf or griffin.

And how much time is allowed for ordering and painting? I’ll be gone out of town in mid-January so I probably couldn’t start until the end of January.

I think you should still enter if you really want to be a part of it…the time line is usually stated in the original post and if you feel more comfortable doing specific sculpts…than just email that to the member who will be doing the sign ups, it is alot of fun…so if you want to you should go for it… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Last time if someone didn’t think they could paint a certain sculpt they made sure to mention it when they signed up. That way if the requested piece was one they couldn’t do, the name went back in the “hat” and a new one was drawn. Same thing if you were willing to ship overseas or not.

I’m not sure on the answer for the second question. My understanding is that things are going to change slightly since there were three particpants in the last swap who never recieved their pieces.

Sorry for answereing all these questions dragonmedley, correct me if I have gotten anything wrong.

dragonmedley
        Participant

I’ve been working on this for the past little while, and I’m glad to see I’ve answered all your questions so far. Yup, get ready for a novel on that first post, people!

All the answers here so far are great! To sum it up, when you sign up, you give me as much or as little details as possible, including what you can and cannot paint.

I’m starting this on January 5, unless you guys really, really, really can’t wait, then I’ll post on the… 2nd? 3rd? But in January, not before!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Yelth
          Participant

Hmm,I might actually participate in this round. πŸ™‚

Oh yeah! 8) Count me in!!! πŸ˜€
            I love swaps!!! πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

Me too! πŸ˜€

I wanna do Emerald’s this time!!! I already have an idea of what I would do… 😈 *Evil little laugh inserted here* πŸ˜‰

im getting tired of waiting πŸ‘Ώ

LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
              Participant

January starts tomorrow… πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                Participant

Yup!! I havent painted anything in forever. I still have a wolf here, unfinished. It was intended for Frozen. πŸ˜† I need to get back on the ball!

Laurie
                  Participant

OH OH (jumps up and down) I want in I want in!!!!

I’m in this time around too!! This is going to be fun! Should I PM now or wait until the official start of January?

Maria
                    Participant

PM now so dragonmedley has an idea of how many people will be in this one. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.