PYO Oriental Dragon Progress Pic

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Oriental Dragon Progress Pic

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

YAY! I can’t wait to get a few of these.Thank you Ms.Melody.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Falcolf
      Participant

I can’t wait to paint one of these. I saw this on facebook and almost swooned I was so excited. Also his face is hecka adorable!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

SPark
        Participant

Eeeeeeeeeee! I’m ridiculously excited! I have no time whatsoever to paint one, and I’m going to paint one anyway. 😀

Mercury Star
          Participant

So beautiful! I love the face! It would be far down on my “to paint” list, but even having one bare on my shelf would be lovely!

While I do plan on eventually getting into PYOs, I have been tempted to at least buy one of each sculpt just to give a basic color wash (probably brown to mimic a bone or ivory look) in order to bring out the details, and then leave them as is (well, I would seal them of course), just to enjoy Melody’s gorgeous sculpting. They are just so lovely!

Jinya
            Participant

Wow, ok.. That Does It! When I get some dough, I am so going to pick up Winstone painting! That thing rocks my socks off, wow.

Lauren
              Participant

I am going to buy a million of these. A MILLION!

Prezaurian
                Participant

So, could one glue a marble in his mouth?

I believe Melody mentioned somewhere that he can fit a 10mm sphere. A standard marble is a little too big…which is a shame because I’d love to use a cat’s eye marble! They’re some of my favs.

Blight
                  Participant

When will these be finished and available?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.