PYO Oriental Dragon Progress Pic

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PYO Oriental Dragon Progress Pic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

Melody shared a progress picture of the PYO Oriental on Facebook and deviantArt. I’m very excited about it and I hope I’m not jumping the gun by sharing the picture here. If I am, please remove this post.

As stated on Facebook and dA, these are his prototype horns.

Landipan
      Participant

I really love multiple pronged horns, just adds so much more interest and fantasy!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

etruscan
        Participant

You should be fine reposting it here. 🙂 Melody usually puts photos on Facebook and DA because it’s easier for her, not because she doesn’t want them on the Forum.

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! *Runs Around in Circles with Arms Flailing in the Air*

The PYO Oriental is Almost Here?!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I NEED One! :love:
            He looks MARVELOUS Melody!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

jmoore
            Participant

Wow! I love that! I may need to find room for one!

Melody
              Keymaster

You should be fine reposting it here. 🙂 Melody usually puts photos on Facebook and DA because it’s easier for her, not because she doesn’t want them on the Forum.

Yeah, I have to spend so much time fooling around to get it to work I don’t usually bother

Melody
                Keymaster

Melody shared a progress picture of the PYO Oriental on Facebook and deviantArt. I’m very excited about it and I hope I’m not jumping the gun by sharing the picture here. If I am, please remove this post.

As stated on Facebook and dA, these are his prototype horns.

It’s fine! I always hope someone will post it here, so I don’t have to.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I feel as if he needs something in his mouth… perhaps a cube of cheese? *winks*

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah
                    Participant

Oh my gosh I saw this on DA in the “newest” section. I just happened to be browsing at the exact moment that Melody posted it – it was the third one in on the top row when I happened upon it! XD My heart skipped a beat when I saw it.

I cannot wait to paint these! The horns look fantastic, and perfect for the sculpt. I’ve already got a million ideas in my head for these guys.. I think they are going to be my new favorite PYO sculpt!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Adaneth
                      Participant

So excited to see this one completed! YAY! 😀

Stephanie
                        Participant

Oh my gosh I saw this on DA in the “newest” section. I just happened to be browsing at the exact moment that Melody posted it – it was the third one in on the top row when I happened upon it! XD My heart skipped a beat when I saw it.

I cannot wait to paint these! The horns look fantastic, and perfect for the sculpt. I’ve already got a million ideas in my head for these guys.. I think they are going to be my new favorite PYO sculpt!

Hannnnnnaaaahhhhhh. I have an idea toooo. That doesn’t involve me painting it. lol!

O:)

Dragoneer_88
                          Participant

I normally don’t care much for oriental dragons, but this pyo looks fantastic! I might have to get one when they’re released. So much detail and lifelike. Love the horns.

Lokie
                            Participant

So beautiful! I love the face! It would be far down on my “to paint” list, but even having one bare on my shelf would be lovely!

Hannah
                              Participant

Hannnnnnaaaahhhhhh. I have an idea toooo. That doesn’t involve me painting it. lol!

Oooh, Do tell! WAIT. Is it a koi? XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
                                Participant

Oooh, Do tell! WAIT. Is it a koi? XD

Maaaaybe.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.