fbpx

PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Home Forums Administration Flea Market PUT YOUR "WISH LIST" IN HERE

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 597 total)
  • Author

Im keeping this updated, so dont worry.

Emerald: yoreu getting a Burmese Flapper?! 😯 How did you pull that out of your hat?! Only share if you wish too; no pressure but total congrats!!!

*** In another thread someone mentioned if I knew of the person here that was looking for an Emerald Mouse Wizard. I looked through the thread here as I dont have the hard copy in front of me which would be easier, but didnt see anyone list him. I vaguely remember someone posting a thread about wanting said piece.

If this is you, you MUST know that theres at least 2 on eBay right now. They arent hidden auctions so you should find them easily. Good luck!!!

Jasmine
    Participant

Updated wishlist is:

Large Winged Black/White Flap Cat (bidding on one now…keeping my fingers crossed that no one bids against me :))
      Pearl Male Griffin
      Pearl Mother Griffin (working on getting the money for the two, hopefully soon…So save one of each in the store for me :))
      New Wolf Griffin Family (just need to get the money together)
      Black Male Unicorn (know there is one on Ebay but I want him mint)
      Black Female Unicorn
      Black Young Unicorn
      Emerald Sun Dragon

Peacock Hatching Kinglet
      Peacock Spectral Dragon
      Peacock Rising Spectral Dragon

Jodi
      Participant

PhoenixTears wrote:

Emerald: yoreu getting a Burmese Flapper?! 😯 How did you pull that out of your hat?! Only share if you wish too; no pressure but total congrats!!!

Melody had painted a small bunch of them, and I knew she was going to list them soon. I am gone on the weekends (for a while), so I was worried that I would miss out, so I asked Susie to hold one for me, and she was kind enough to do so.

I got it already! It’s really pretty.

Sigh…I was wishing they would hit the store in a couple weeks… πŸ™ O’well maybe I’ll get lucky and they won’t remove them from the store and there will be another little batch in the future… πŸ™‚

emerald212 wrote:

Melody had painted a small bunch of them, and I knew she was going to list them soon. I am gone on the weekends (for a while), so I was worried that I would miss out, so I asked Susie to hold one for me, and she was kind enough to do so.

I got it already! It’s really pretty.
        Good on ya girl! Photos when you can please! Am I to understand that they will be in the online store soon or did they, like the pink curls, already fly the coop? Mom is so impressed with her Siamese Flap cat, and has seen the photo of the Burmese in the store, she may very well want one. But if it’s a small batch, I know me and I’ll miss my window.

Jodi
        Participant

The small batch has already come and gone. Hopefully, Melody will do more.

Nightcrow
          Participant

You’re awesome, you know that? πŸ™‚

Retired pieces I am looking for:

“Most Wanted”:

Emerald Lap Dragon, ~ $180-195
            White Rising Spectral Dragon, ~ $ 250
            White Spectral Dragon, ~ $ 200

Other:

Baby Ki-Rin, ~ $65
            Emerald Hatching Kinglet, ~ $100
            White Lap Dragon, ~ $200

Thank you so much again!!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Ok my wishlist is larger now the more I add to my collection, hehehe

Ruby OW
            Ruby Emperor
            White Fledgling
            Rainbow Male
            These are still in production:
            EmPea Emperor
            Empea Scratching
            Empea Lap
            EmPea OW (if I cant get the IV)
            Empea Fledgling (if I cant get the IV)
            Guardian Dragon Gargoyle
            VF Curled
            Black Pegasus set
            Pink Curled GOT ONE! πŸ™‚

Just a friendly reminder, though most of you are doing it correctly- when your wish list changes, and you GET a piece that youve listed here, in addition to making a new post saying “I got X so scratch it off my list,” please go back and edit the original post and erase the piece you just bought and made a new post out of.

In addition but slightly different- if you are ADDING another piece to your wish list, please DEFINITELY make a NEW post about it here. If you want to go back and edit your original wish list post, that can help too.

These requests just help me to stay most current with what you guys want and have found.

Btw, several of you are interested in the Gothic Unicorn… I know most of you troll eBay daily but for those of you who dont, there is one on eBay right NOW.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/Gothic-Unicorn-by-Windstone-Editions_W0QQitemZ260163910679QQihZ016QQcategoryZ10862QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
            From decent seller and is said to be MINT with original box.

All of you should have received a generic PM from me asking you to update your Wish List. In case you didnt, what it basically said was to go through your original post in here and PM me what you have already gotten/bought, so I can cross it off my master list and dont have to keep an eye out for it anymore.

Im asking that you PM me with the updates, because it would take too much to go back each day and see if your original post was updated/edited, and, it would make this thread even lengthier to post what you have bought (though if you want to, you can).

Technically, when I built this thread, I wanted to check into the last page only, and see new ppl having added their wish list pieces… not go back and reread each post each day to see if there are any changes. You guys understand, right?

So far it has all worked well and everyone has done it the way that is working easiest for me. But now that Ive finally unpacked the hard copy print out I created of this thread, I want to make sure it’s as current as possible. In passing conversations, I would talk with a member and she’d say, “oh and yea, I got this piece,” not meaning to update me but did so anyway. Hence, Im asking you guys directly, to let me know what you wished for and received so I can cross it off.

Thanks!

Mmloda
            Participant

so I have PM’ed PT with the pieces that I was able to get from my wish list….and this is some of the piece which I have rescently decided on getting and adding to my wish list… πŸ˜€

1. Brown Fledgie
              2. Brown Scratcher
              3. Brown Hatching Kinglet
              4. Brown Hatching Empress
              5. EP Emperor
              6. EP Fledgie
              7. Gold Emperor
              8. Rainbow Emperor
              9. EP Scratcher
              10.Wolf Colored Griffin Family
              11.Hippogriff Candlelamp
              12 Little Rock Dragon
              13.Ruby Emperor
              14.Brown Coiled Mother

Ok that’s all for now I guess…but I know that some of these are still available in the Windstone store so I will be able to pick them up there. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Nightcrow
              Participant

*Black Griffin — up to $100

*Tan Griffin — up to $125, or up to $175 if it’s the stripy version (wings have stripes of brown instead of just a diffuse spray)

*Emerald Lap Dragon — up to $200, maybe?

*Silver (Prototype) Old Warrior — up to $600? up to $800 if they’ll let me make payments!

*Autumn Leaf (Prototype) Old Warrior — hahahahaHA! Yeah, right. But if for some bizarre reason you do see him (I think there’s only one in the world) for sale, please let me know!!!!

I’m okay with minor damages on the older items — I’m sure there are a lot more scuffed Tan Griffins out there than there are perfectly pristine ones! πŸ™‚ Anything but big missing chunks (unless it’s dirt-cheap) or cigarette smoke. It’s kind of a balance between getting it cheaper and getting it nice… Basically, if it seems like a good deal to you, go with it. πŸ™‚

If you find one of these at your flea-market, definitely go ahead and pick it up for me! I promise I’ll pay you, as long as you don’t mind that it might be a couple of weeks.

I’m also interested in any Whites you may find, but they’re a lesser priority — more of a “please tell me what you see” than a “buy immediately, repayment guaranteed.” (Of these, I’m especially interested in the White Male, Mother, Lap, Scratching, and/or Young.)

Thank you soooo much!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

OK, about a quarter of you have responded and have been updated accordingly. Nightcrow- it seems like your list is the same. Were you just restating it? Or am I missing something that is probably biting me on the nose?

Mmloda, your list is noted and updated.

As you guys start to acquire your Wish List pieces, try to keep in mind to either PM me or update it here in a NEW post saying you got something you listed here. Yes, I know there is a “I Just Bought- Celebration” thread, but this thread *should* read more like a laundry list of items. A check list.

Grats to all of you who have gotten pieces so close to your heart! YAY for yous guys!!! As for those of you who said youre no longer collecting Windstones, Im sorry to hear that. Im not the only one who would want to see you back, but I understand you have to do what you have to do.

Special note: GB- youre probably one of the few ppl I didnt PM cause your list was one piece. However, I didnt want you to feel left out so Im embarassing you here πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ If you have an updated list, you know what to do! πŸ˜€

Laurie
                Participant

I’m actually a happy camper and have all the windstones I was wishing for atm πŸ˜€

I didn’t get a PM, but here’s my updated List. πŸ™‚

Young Dragon – emerald
                  Young Dragon – green (got this one now)
                  Young Dragon – white (got this one now)
                  Inner Light Dragon Candlelamp (ivory)
                  Coiled Mother Dragon (not sure what color yet)
                  PYO Secret Keeper (if they become available)

I’ve started a collection of the Young Dragons in all the colors that they were made in. The three listed are the retired colors that I’m missing. I just recently got the item that was at the top of my list, the white OW, so I’m holding off any big purchases for awhile til I get the CC paid down. πŸ™‚ And I’m taking a vacation in January so I need to save up for that.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 597 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.