fbpx

Pumpkin Spice Pebble Wolf Grab Bag 2022

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Pumpkin Spice Pebble Wolf Grab Bag 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

We’ve put a waitlist up for these on our home page. Its a small batch. Please only join the wait list one time. We will be closing the list when the number of people on it matches the number of wolves we have.

When the wolves are ready to ship we will be emailing a password to each person on the waitlist so that they may place their order. We cannot email them out all at once, or our website may crash! So be patient while we send those emails out slowly.

We learned from the last password protected item that it all works more smoothly if you log into your Windstone Editions account before clicking on the link you are given to place your order.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Thanks Ms. Susie! I’ve signed up! Yay!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

machineguts
        Participant

SO excited! Thank you! <3

linda
          Participant

Sadness 😔 😟 🙁 😥!!! I missed them. That was fast!!!! Congrats to those who got them!

Ann Marie
            Participant

I completely missed this, and really wanted one. Going forward, could you find a way to put these announcements for waitlists “above the fold”? I have to scroll down the home page to see them and I don’t routinely do that.

Magentas-Cat

Susie
              Keymaster

Ann Marie: I have passed your request along to Clay, our webmaster. I am not sure its possible to do as you request – meantime – everybody scroll down!

Kelsey
                Participant

On Facebook and on here it sounds like there are a few of us who missed out on getting a Pumpkin Spice Wolf. Is there anyway Melody would consider doing some more of these? I know she did that for some other Grab Bags in the past. And I don’t care if it comes after Halloween at all. Just wanted to ask. Thanks

Melody
                  Keymaster

On Facebook and on here it sounds like there are a few of us who missed out on getting a Pumpkin Spice Wolf. Is there anyway Melody would consider doing some more of these? I know she did that for some other Grab Bags in the past. And I don’t care if it comes after Halloween at all. Just wanted to ask. Thanks

Well, probably not. I limited this batch of wolves to 100 because I ran out of the color shift paint I used. We are having trouble getting more.

Finishing the AWD Hippogriffs on the wait list is my job for the next month or two, (and the holidays!) so I wouldn’t be able to paint more pumpkin spice wolves for a really looong time!

Mary
                    Participant

Totally missed out on the wolves. Bummer. Did Windstone stop sending out emails that notify of sales announcements? I didn’t receive anything just happened to see this thread long after they were gone.

Ann Marie
                      Participant

Ann Marie: I have passed your request along to Clay, our webmaster. I am not sure its possible to do as you request – meantime – everybody scroll down!

Would it be possible just to have a small “banner” space above the fold notifying us there is an important announcement below?

Magentas-Cat

Pheonixxfoxx
                        Participant

I completely missed this and had no idea about it, never got an e-mail.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

question, are they all purple or are they other color shift colors as well? the examples so far are all purple so I’m curious…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
                            Keymaster

We have emailed everyone on the waitlist for the Pumpkin Spice Pebble Wolves now. If you think you should be on the list and didn’t get an email, please contact me! susie@windstoneeditions.com

We are very sorry we messed up and didn’t get an announcement out in time for people to see that this was on our site Home Page. Then the wait list filled very quickly. This is a small batch due to the limit of how much of that red/blue color shift paint that is the background on all of them (someone asked about that – yes, they all have the same “sky” color). We had plans for an announcement! But they went awry.

I’d like to add here that there will be times that we do not announce something before putting it into our store in an effort to reduce the possibility of our store crashing. Keep an eye on our Home Page and our Forum for announcements!

Bodine
                              Participant

This is the 1st time I got to use this system and it’s great.Thank y’all much for finding a smooth ordering way for everyone to have a chance to have another special beauty by Ms.Melody.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                                Participant

We have emailed everyone on the waitlist for the Pumpkin Spice Pebble Wolves now. If you think you should be on the list and didn’t get an email, please contact me! susie@windstoneeditions.com

We are very sorry we messed up and didn’t get an announcement out in time for people to see that this was on our site Home Page. Then the wait list filled very quickly. This is a small batch due to the limit of how much of that red/blue color shift paint that is the background on all of them (someone asked about that – yes, they all have the same “sky” color). We had plans for an announcement! But they went awry.

I’d like to add here that there will be times that we do not announce something before putting it into our store in an effort to reduce the possibility of our store crashing. Keep an eye on our Home Page and our Forum for announcements!

I guess that I’m confused. I thought that with the new procedure for sales, that the email mailing list would announce to everyone that a piece would go on sale and if one was interested they could sign up on the wait list for the item on a first come basis. Then, as in past GB, a link to purchase would be emailed to those on the wait list.

This new process seems to avoid the website crashing from too much traffic, which was great for Windstone & purchasors who don’t need to spend hours trying to grab one & checkout because Windstone is gauging interest in the item instead of posting a time for the sale.

So, if something’s changed, I’ll have to adjust & start looking at the website forum everyday to avoid missing out on pieces, instead of relying on the mailing list?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.