Pumpkin Spice GB Fat Cat Show Off Thread – 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Pumpkin Spice GB Fat Cat Show Off Thread – 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Copper83
    Participant

Got my Kitty today. Cats and a bat. I’m happy.

P1020242

P1020243

P1020244

P1020245

Mary
      Participant

Beautiful GB’s, Natasha! Love the blue sky one. Crows in the pumpkin patch is cool too. Congrats

Ferlin1984
        Participant

Yes love that blue sky one Natasha and you got a nice variety! And more to come yay!

LZ
          Participant

etruscan, I love that your kitty one has pupils in the eyes. Makes me laugh!

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Aggie83
            Participant

Loving them all, but I adore Etruscan’s scaredy cats – too cute. My two were supposed to arrive today, but still show out for delivery – it’s 9:00pm here – I don’t think THAT’S happening. 😉 Sigh…..anticipation……

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Well… I got some funds in today and a gift card, and since some stragglers got put into the store, I just bought another Halloweenie Kitty. I’m a mess! We’ll see what I get. The first one will hopefully deliver by this Friday. The second one will most likely deliver sometime next week when I’m on vacation and the third maybe by the end of next week? I’ll see when I get back from vacation.

Hope I get ones from my favorites….

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Anonymous

You lucked out I just bought 3 and there are 2 left. OOwww hope we got some good spooky ones, graveyard and howling at the moon, love the pumpkins with glowing eyes. I will probably be the last person to get theirs, for I on the other side of the country in the warm zone… Shilo is having his Super Hero Kitty Sleep

tig3r06
                  Participant

Darn, i really wish i had stuff these beauties matched. I love the fluff tailed scaredy cats so much, they just make my day 🥰

BigCatKeeper
                    Participant

I just caved and bought a second…

null

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I got my 5 in, but I’m too tired to photograph them – I’m going to bed, and I’ll take pics in the morning. I got 3 keepers: two kitties on leaves and a kitties and jack-o-lanterns on orange glow. I am going to offer the kitties/jack-o-lanterns/sky one to someone who has my grail piece. The last has bats and eyes, and that will be up for trade.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
                        Participant

It depends on the shipping you choose. Priority Mail from the West Coast to the East Coast is 2-3 days. UPS takes a week.

Courtney
                          Participant

I just bought the last one in the store. I have a superstition that if I buy the last one it will be a super good one so I always have to do it if I catch it 😪

My kitty Ramses is judging me.

😁

View post on imgur.com

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

machineguts
                            Participant

I am willing to buy one with pumpkins, ravens or both just so I can trade it with chibishiro12 for my demon cat grail piece since those are the cats they’re after. My cat won’t be arriving until next week and I’ve no idea if I’ll get the one they want or not. If anyone can help me out I would so greatly appreciate it! I haven’t wanted a GB Windstone this bad in years. He just really resonates with me all around! 🎃

Nightcrow
                              Participant

I’m with you, Tig3r!

I love them so much – and between the flufftailed scaredy-cats and the sleek prowling cats I’m not sure I could pick which is my favorite – but there’s nothing in my house they go with. No other fat cats, no other Pebble cats at all aside from cougars, and no orange-and-black, and I can’t justify the expense this month, either.

I’m just going to admire everyone’s pictures, play ‘which one is my fave,’ and hope that maybe next year we’ll get silvery “moonlight” Lady Cats like the one in the Squeaks thread…. and try not to think about “moonlight” Cougars

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

LuvsDragons
                                Participant

I splurged and here is my kitty. I really like him but was hoping for a jack’o’lantern kitty one or one of the haunted house spooky ones so he is up for trade in the classifieds if I can find one my favorites.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 253 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.