fbpx

Pumpkin Spice GB Fat Cat Show Off Thread – 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Pumpkin Spice GB Fat Cat Show Off Thread – 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

It looks like Melody painted 167 of these guys. They may be in the store for a while.

I got two Halloween cats so they can keep each other company if I like them. Or possibly be trade bait, depending on what I get.

Natasha
      Participant

Very cool, everyone! If I get kitty kitties I may keep one, if it speaks to me, but I will mostly be looking to trade those! And feel free to come to me for a trade or cash offer. I have several more expensive GBs in my two classified ads that I would gladly trade for a blind trade, too. All of them are available except the TP Glitter Tux Kitty who was already blind traded!

Because I absolutely need one for each of the spooky themed rooms in my house:

The Witchen Kitchen
        The (Funeral) Parlour
        The Hannibal Lecter Dinning Room
        The Guest Batsroom
        Hubby’s office (Vintage Halloween)
        My Office (Spooky England and Witchy)
        Our Master Bedroom (The Vampire Crypt)
        The Master Bathroom, Aka The Head.
        Bonus area: Haunted Tiki Bar in the back yard. All our Works in progress still, but we’re getting there!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I got 2 as well. I wanted to get a 3rd but I way overspent this month as it is. Birthday is coming up, so I guess they are my gifts to myself.

And I have been following Natasha’s home furnishings on Facebook and they’re freaking awesome! LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

BigCatKeeper
          Participant

I only got one, but boy was I tempted to get more… I am very much hoping for crows or a pumpkin patch one! I cannot wait to see what everyone winds up with.

Setsunawolf
            Participant

My husband got me one for Christmas. I’m hoping for pumpkin kitties. I really like the ones with the blue backgrounds.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
              Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
              Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
              Participant

I want one😊 Congrats everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                Participant

YAY! Halloween Pumpkin Spice Kitties! I had a feeling they were going to be hitting the store tonight!
                  There were 61 left when I snagged my one, and now only 51 left and counting down…

I would’ve LOVED to have gotten more but being very tight on display space I’m trying to be a good girl and got only one. He already has his space saved next to my two Color Shift Lady Cats, which are by my GB Silo Wolves. ALL of these Kitties are Magnificent! I would be happy with most of them, but am hoping for either Ravens/Crows, the ‘Horned Goat’ Things, one with Wolves – or that Neat Dragon-ish Critter one!

Good Luck Everyone!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pheonixxfoxx
                  Participant

How do you tell the number that are left? There is nothing indicating how many for me. Now if I click on the Fire Cat Cougars, it says there are only 5.

etruscan
                    Participant

When I look at the store page for the Pumpkin Spice cats there are up and down arrows on the box with a 1 in it (next to “Add to Cart”). The up arrow lets me set the number of cats that I am ordering, or if I keep scrolling up it will stop at the number of cats in the store (currently 52).

I’m on a desktop. I’m not sure whether phones will let you scroll up to see how many cats are left.

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up. 😉

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Another trick you can use if there are no arrows is to put a rediculously high number in the Quantity, like 1000, and the counter will tell you what is available

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

cathartes-flora
                          Participant

I’m so excited for this grab bag! I purchased one. I’m hoping for a vulture or crow kitty but honestly I like them all. Halloween is the best, and at such a good price I couldn’t pass this one up.

Amstaff
                            Participant

Well its been a few years I must say since Ive purchased a Windstone, but this one I just had to have ! And even more so since Halloween is my FAV time of year, plus I don’t have any fatcats in my collection (sold my original one ages ago and kinda regret it lol !)

Cant wait to see what I get !

machineguts
                              Participant

Here’s the one I want! I’ll be looking to trade for him if he’s not the one I receive. This*piece*is*my*new*grail. I absolutely ADORE him. 😻🎃

StormDancer
                                Participant

I was able to get two! I am so excited I really like most from this batch but would be head over heels if I can manage to get this one…

Fav

If anyone gets him, please keep me in mind if he isn’t a favorite of yours.

Looking for:
                                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 253 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.