Pumpkin Spice GB Fat Cat Show Off Thread – 2019

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Pumpkin Spice GB Fat Cat Show Off Thread – 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 253 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Awe, i was hoping they would last a little longer (stomps off, kicking dirt around like a big baby, lol!)

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
      Participant

Which it is. Poor Susie must be buried in packages full of Pumpkin Spice cats.

I got shipping notification for mine so maybe they will be here on Wednesday!

Kim
        Blocked

I saw one left and got it for Sherry as we worked out a trade. I got a shipping notice for mine so they should be here in a few days.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

That’s so Nice! I’m glad Sherry won’t miss out.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Zeppard Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
            Participant

mine should be here on Wednesday, yey!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
              Participant

Nope – actually, it looks as though she has two cats coming. I also had offered to get a cat for her and snagged the next-to-last-cat. Let’s hope that they are good ones!

BigCatKeeper
                Participant

Wednesday cannot come fast enough!

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Shipping for my first Fat Cat has delivery on Wednesday as well, but knowing how USPS likes to bounce stuff around its multiple DC Distribution Centers, I don’t expect to see it before Friday…Hopefully.

And I’m on vacation next week, so if I don’t receive my first Kitty this Friday I won’t see him until 10/21. I’m thinking that my second Kitty ordered today will probably come in late next week.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Zeppard Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Susie
                    Keymaster

The store is out of Fat Cats but there are a few stragglers that will be finished up – maybe tomorrow. If you have absolutely missed out on them, please email me and I’ll see if I can unite you with a Fat Cat. Email me at service@windstoneeditions.com and include your name and shipping address so that I’ll have that info right away.

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Shipping for my first cat and Rodney’s cat states that they will be here Wednesday! Time is going to go by so slowly…

Have not gotten a notice about my second kitteh, but all good things come to those who wait. 😉

BigCatKeeper
                        Participant

Okay I finally caved and made a favorite’s list. I am absolutely in love with that one oak leaf kitty pattern. If anyone winds up with that fat cat and is willing to trade, please let me know!

Windstone-Pumpkin-Spice-1

Windstone-Pumpkin-Spice-2

Kim
                          Blocked

I’m excited to see these start showing up! I decided to circle my favourites for fun, the blue circles being my top picks, especially the pumpkin ones with blue skies (that seem to be popular with other people too) and my next picks circled in yellow. If anyone gets one of these they would like to trade for other cats or other pieces or sell, please let me know. My cats will take a few days to get to Canada.

cats1

cats2

cats3

cats4

cats5

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

I cant wait for you early birds to start getting yours!!!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                              Participant

I would like one if anyone with multiples want to part with one and work a deal with me.Thanks.
                                Congrats everybody.They are all darlin.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rylorien
                                Participant

It’ll be exciting to see these as they start arriving! I couldn’t justify the cost when most of them were leaf themes (I really dislike the leaves >_<), while my favorites were the blue night + cat + pumpkin (especially the jack-o-lantern one!) that only amounted to a handful of the batch. Breaks my heart (and my wallet!) when there are oddballs in the batch but not an oddball batch in and of itself; sometimes you just have to say no.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 253 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.