fbpx

Pumpkin Spice & Autumn Leaf 10/19/20 Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pumpkin Spice & Autumn Leaf 10/19/20 Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Melody said in a comment on facebook that it’s not really purple, it’s red blue colorshift.

Yep, it does kinda change colors as I move it around in the light. These are so cool!

I got the twin for yours, except mine has what appears to be a drunken cat with crossed eyes hanging over the pumpkin in the back. Looks like me after having wine. 😉

🤣 that’s too funny! I love the expressions she paints.

Natasha
      Participant

Mine arrived and are both lovely but sadly my pumpkin arrived damaged. Her ear is chipped. Here is my leaf, she’s up for trade for either batch.

D91E2E9D-E9B7-43BB-AEA6-9D0CFF4FC8FB

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

And my post vanished, seriously?!

Natasha
          Participant

Here’s my very pretty but damaged pumpkin spice kitty. I am hoping to swap her out for a non-damaged pumpkin spice.

BFE5960C-06AE-4EA4-B90F-1EF1BF12D931

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

I’ll try this again…hopefully, the forums won’t eat this one.

First, a big thanks to Susie who got my message about the note option not appearing during checkout, thus preventing me from typing “Love, Fuzzy!”

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JrtbITq.jpg[/img]

I got one of the “purple” variants of the Pumpkin Spice Kittehs! The first painted cat we see seems to have become aware of her reality, eyeing the enormous being that she forever resides on.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/r8EgYzG.jpg?1[/img]

On the gluteus maximus, we see an unsuspecting crow who is getting ready to be beak booped by a descending paw.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/N8nL2lG.jpg?1[/img]

However, the back is where the real party is. We see a cat who appears to be “marking” his territory, his friend rushing in to stop such naughty behavior. All while a cat behind him is in shock over the situation, the cat to his left giving the old “shifty” eyes.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c8X7CID.jpg?1[/img]

In the distance, we have a lone bat hovering in front of a full moon with a front-row seat to the shenanigans.

Last but not least is the sexy glow-in-the-dark bits!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UkAYMFV.jpg[/img]

Yes, I took this pic on my dryer for I have no shame! 😀

Thank you Melody for creating such a lovely piece and helping to keep my yearly black cat tradition going.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/oRQoGOJ.jpg[/img]

Here she is in her new home, please excuse the dust for I live in a desert.

Ferlin1984
              Participant

Where is her ear chipped? Is it the white dot on the right ear? I thought it was a reflection.

Love the narrative about your beautiful kitty Phoenix!

Natasha
                Participant

Where is her ear chipped? Is it the white dot on the right ear? I thought it was a reflection.

Yeah, that’s where it is. It’s chipped down to the gypsum and needs to be rebuilt. Inside her box, her ear tip had poked a hole in the finish protector plastic sleeve she was packed with. So she probably looked fine while being wrapped but sometime between going in her box, and arriving to me her ear wore down a little. I can fix a little paint loss, but I don’t have the ability or products to build the ear tip back up before it’s painted. You don’t see it much from the front, but it’s visible from the back

98D17146-6F27-41F8-A0C9-28BC7315B900

69FD874C-C90E-423D-8CCA-A6D1FDF29F9E

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

Ferlin1984
                  Participant

Awww! Poor thing! So fragile! Hey… isn’t there someone we know that is working on broken cats now… hehe…Dragonfeathers? 😁

Scathach
                    Participant

Yeah, that’s where it is. It’s chipped down to the gypsum and needs to be rebuilt. Inside her box, her ear tip had poked a hole in the finish protector plastic sleeve she was packed with. So she probably looked fine while being wrapped but sometime between going in her box, and arriving to me her ear wore down a little. I can fix a little paint loss, but I don’t have the ability or products to build the ear tip back up before it’s painted. You don’t see it much from the front, but it’s visible from the back

98D17146-6F27-41F8-A0C9-28BC7315B900

69FD874C-C90E-423D-8CCA-A6D1FDF29F9E

I’m pretty sure you can ship her back to the store and they’ll fix her. Ask Susie.

Life is beautiful.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I got leaf kitty 19 and pumpkin kitty 22. I’m happy with both, and not looking to trade, but if I got your absolute favorite, I will take a look at what you have.
                        IMG_2016c-Halloween-Lady-Cats
                        IMG_2017c-Halloween-Lady-Cats
                        IMG_2018c-Halloween-Lady-Cats
                        IMG_2019c-Halloween-Lady-Cats

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

That ear is an easy fix if someone loves that kitty I can fix it for them for free, just pay shipping.

Got my pumpkin… not very happy with it so it will be up for trades. It’s number 14 on Courtney’s graph. She’s got a cute action scene of kitties chasing each other and what looks to be a little owl perched on the tail of the ladycat. Really wanted one with the colorshifting paint though.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Natasha
                          Participant

Aw, thanks Drag0nfeathers! That’s a sweet offer, but She is on her way back to the factory to switch out for a yet-unknown pumpkin 🤞🏻

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

sherry10151982
                            Participant

OMG!! These are soooooo amazing!! I so wish I could’ve gotten one😭😭😭. Y’all thanks so much for sharing and if you don’t want yours or have troubles trading please reach out to me!

Mika
                              Participant

I got one of the ones I didn’t want. I don’t have time for a photo but it’s this one.

2dsdf

It has a bit of paint rubbed off on one of its ears.

I really wanted a tuxedo or color shift so it’s for trade.

Or if I can’t find a trade I’ll sell it outright.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Listed mine up in the classifieds but here are some pictures. It’s very cute, just not what I wanted.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1603730136555_6726531726677168207

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1603730151039_6726531787426363099

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1603730178758_6726531903688162437

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 113 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.