fbpx

Pumpkin Spice & Autumn Leaf 10/19/20 Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Pumpkin Spice & Autumn Leaf 10/19/20 Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

I was late to the release and got a leaf kitty first to make sure I at least got one. Then the wait and battle was on to try for a pumpkin. I haven’t looked to see how long I tried for, at least as long as gardenninja, but I almost gave up and then I finally got a pumpkin to go through 🥳.
      I’m hoping for pupil-eyed kitties with funny expressions, frazzle tails, or maybe something like the skeleton horses or scary woods themes, we’ll see what the gamble brings 💚

Mika
      Participant

Looking at the class photos of the Pumpkin Spice cats, I’d be happy getting a colorshift one or one that has white markings on it, so about half of the group. Kind of glad I don’t have my heart super-set on any one in particular.

Mary
        Participant

Thanks for numbering them, Courtney. It makes it so much easier to identify.

I got one of each. Favorite leafs are 20, 33, and 18. Favorite Pumpkin spice are 3, 13, 9, 27, 34, and 40.

Hard to narrow them down, as they all have some neat features.

Mary
          Participant

Tig3r06, mine finally went through after 2 long hours of trying. Just as I was ready to give up, it finally worked. Yippee

Mary
            Participant

Just a question, does Windstone not ship using USPS priorty mail anymore? I didn’t see that as an option, during checkout.

Megan
              Participant

Maybe so, etruscan! Pumpkin Spice #31 with the bunny silhouette is fantastic. Made me think immediately of Bunnicula the Vampire Rabbit, haha 🙂

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

Just a question, does Windstone not ship using USPS priorty mail anymore? I didn’t see that as an option, during checkout.

I was given USPS Priority Mail as my shipping option and that is what I picked too.

I only got a Pumpkin Spice as that is all I had funds for and I was wanting one that might match the Fat Cat I got last year.

Mine-2

Think the only one I’m not interested in out of the Pumpkin Spice is the bunny one? While it is lovely, bunnies are just not my thing. Even if those bunnies turn out to be related to Bunnicula, LOL!!

I’m just happy I was able to snag one as I have a tradition every Halloween of collecting a new black cat item. It is awesome that I can add Windstone to my yearly Halloween tradition.

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

mine says it will be here Friday! can’t wait!

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

etruscan
                    Participant

Neither did I. Priority Mail is back today.
                      Last night I think that the site was struggling with so much traffic and wasn’t giving all the options for shipping. It looked as though the “Love Fuzzy” box was missing some of the time too.
                      I didn’t dare try to reload the page so I just went with UPS.

Courtney
                      Participant

I was given USPS Priority Mail as my shipping option and that is what I picked too.

I only got a Pumpkin Spice as that is all I had funds for and I was wanting one that might match the Fat Cat I got last year.

Mine-2

Think the only one I’m not interested in out of the Pumpkin Spice is the bunny one? While it is lovely, bunnies are just not my thing. Even if those bunnies turn out to be related to Bunnicula, LOL!!

I’m just happy I was able to snag one as I have a tradition every Halloween of collecting a new black cat item. It is awesome that I can add Windstone to my yearly Halloween tradition.

The bunny one is my #1 favorite 😆

Hoping to maybe score it or trade for it.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.

Mary
                        Participant

Neither did I. Priority Mail is back today.
                          Last night I think that the site was struggling with so much traffic and wasn’t giving all the options for shipping. It looked as though the “Love Fuzzy” box was missing some of the time too.
                          I didn’t dare try to reload the page so I just went with UPS.

So, last night USPS PM disappeared as a shipping option? That sure is weird.

Maybe I’ll ask Susie if mine can be intercepted to change shipping before it goes out. It takes so long for UPS here and occasionally the boxes get beat up.

Ann Marie
                          Participant

mine says it will be here Friday! can’t wait!

I haven’t heard anything yet on the two I ordered (one of each). I can’t wait to get an ETA.

Magentas-Cat

Bodine
                            Participant

They are all beautiful.Congrats everyone.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lulu
                              Blocked

I got one of each and it also took me over an hour or so of trying to get a pumpkin cat. My daughter likes the bunny one as she just rescued this little black bunny from this park where someone dumped some domestic rabbits years ago and they have since bred and there are new bunnies there now every year. This one was the smallest one she didn’t think would survive our winters and she was easy to pick up. She now lives in our big cage with our guinea pig. She’s a friendly little thing, loves being held and petted and licks our hands. Anyway we also like the pumpkin ones with purple backgrounds too and the ones with less leaves.

20201005_223744

Gem
                                Participant

I can hardly wait to see what everyone has, congratulations to all that got one of these lady cats.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 113 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.