fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

Your a very talented artist !

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Thanks everyone on your compliments 😀 ! I appreciate so much!
        Here are a few new PYO dragons I managed to complete. As many of these guys I have painted, it STILL takes me forever to finish them 🙄 . The first one I painted for myself and I’m calling her Water Song. I’m not totally satisfied on how she turned out. I may still do some tweaking on her – not sure. The second dragon is called Rodin. My hubby came up the name and it just stuck. Rodin is destined for ebay.

machineguts
        Participant

Oh wow! I love them both, and Rodin is an awesome name for him! Absolutely gorgeous, PT! 🙂

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Water Song is absolutely lovely! She looks like clear blue water, you did an amazing job on that one. Water is my fave element so she really makes me smile. Wonderful work with the paints.

Leigha
            Participant

Oh Rodin is awesome 😀

Adaneth
              Participant

I love Water Song! I hope you’re able to tweak until you’re satisified–she’s such an adorable dragon!
                Good luck selling Rodin. 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Thanks, everyone 😀 .

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Water Song is absolutely lovely! She looks like clear blue water, you did an amazing job on that one. Water is my fave element so she really makes me smile. Wonderful work with the paints.

Water is one of my favorite elements to. Earth comes in at a close second 😉

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

oooooh i love you stuff!!
                    8) 😀

bayoudragon
                    Participant

OMG… you have no idea how much this dragon makes my soul just sing. He’s breathtakingly beautiful.

purpleturtle wrote:

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

aww, thank you bayoudragon 😳 😀

Hannah
                        Participant

gorgeous PT! I love Rodin’s color scheme!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
                          Participant

Very nice job, They both came out wonderfull. I love the detail. Good luck with Rodin on ebay. 🙂

Bodine
                            Participant

Makes my Soul sing…That is the sweetest,heart-felt thing I have ever heard anyone here say about anything especially a painting.How nice. :yes:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carolyn
                              Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Well, she’s almost done. I decided to re-visit the skull and bone theme. I love black and red together. Skulls are cool to 😈 . She still needs some touching up here and there and I also want to put some red gems in her mane and tail. I’m calling her Skully (pun intended). I was trying to make the skulls look a pattern in fur, but also a little dimensional. Not an easy task. She will be put on ebay as soon as she is done 😉 . I think I want to try this theme on other pyos 😀 .
                                *Updated Pics*

Love it . I’d love one like it . Good job . Amazing .

WolfenMachine
                                Participant

WOW I *love* Scully! O.O I dont know how I missed her in the past. She’s really creepily awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 182 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.