fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Well, she’s almost done. I decided to re-visit the skull and bone theme. I love black and red together. Skulls are cool to ๐Ÿ˜ˆ . She still needs some touching up here and there and I also want to put some red gems in her mane and tail. I’m calling her Skully (pun intended). I was trying to make the skulls look a pattern in fur, but also a little dimensional. Not an easy task. She will be put on ebay as soon as she is done ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I think I want to try this theme on other pyos ๐Ÿ˜€ .
      *Updated Pics*

Rachel
      Participant

I don’t know why–I’m not a goth or skull fan–but I absolutely LOVE your skull themed PYOs. Lovelovelove.

Mmloda
        Participant

I have never been a fan of the red eyes either…but I really like this unicorn! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

I love his little ears!! I would love to see you do a kirin like this!!

cool!

Kujacker
            Participant

I love the style of your painting.
              And I like his face the most!

bayoudragon
              Participant

LOVE HER!! *grabby hands*

I absolutely love your unis! They are so creative. I get a big blank nothing when I stare at my unpainted unicorns. I really need to let go of the horse/animal theme thing. *blah*

Is that a tooth necklace around her neck?? ๐Ÿ˜†

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Thanks for your compliments, guys ๐Ÿ˜€ . I can understand how skulls and gothy things aren’t always well received :oops:.

bayoudragon wrote:

LOVE HER!! *grabby hands*

I absolutely love your unis! They are so creative. I get a big blank nothing when I stare at my unpainted unicorns. I really need to let go of the horse/animal theme thing. *blah*

Is that a tooth necklace around her neck?? ๐Ÿ˜†
                  Yep, that was kinda the idea. Plus, I wasn’t to sure what horse vertebra look like ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool!!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Syn
                    Participant

i am definitely not a Goth fan, but this uni is just amazing. ๐Ÿ˜€ You are just so creative, and the more I look at him, the more I see; but I doubt I would have realized that pattern was teeth if bayoudragon hadn’t pointed it out. ๐Ÿ˜† Those red eyes are perfect with this theme; but my favorite parts are his face, his ears, and that string of teeth pattern. What a wonderful uni! ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

I agree with everyone–not a Goth fan but I like this uni. You did an excellent job! ๐Ÿ˜€

Bodine
                        Participant

That’s cool!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

This unicorn is full of win!

Though after today, I’m not sure I wanna see anything death themed….. :puke: Nothing against you PYO, it’s fantastic, but I just can’t look at it today.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

This unicorn is full of win!

Though after today, I’m not sure I wanna see anything death themed….. :puke: Nothing against you PYO, it’s fantastic, but I just can’t look at it today.
                            Just saw your post in the Community section . I totally understand, hon!

lamortefille
                            Participant

๐Ÿ™„ That uni is sooooo me! I love it! Gonna have to scrape up some funds from somewhere and at least give it a shot when it hits eBay.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 182 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.