fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 182 total)
  • Author

wow… that is really cool!! i’m not a skull fan, but well done!

Hannah
    Participant

Awesome PT! This one’s skull is particularly detailed – amazing work!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wow, that’s amazing! Well done!

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

I am not a skull collector but that thing is awesome~!!!!! I wonder if a biker will buy it…

Kelly
        Participant

Amazing job. Great detail. Have you ever done a dragon in this theme? Good luck on the sale. ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

crowfeather wrote:

Amazing job. Great detail. Have you ever done a dragon in this theme? Good luck on the sale. ๐Ÿ™‚

I currently have a griffin in the works and a Keeper dragon. The griffin is coming along nicely, but the Keeper is giving me problems. He will most likely be done in the same color scheme – with out any skulls painted on him. Not sure yet..
            To be honest, I need to give the whole goth/skull theme a break after I finish these guys. I need to change it up for a while and work in some ‘happy’ colors for a change *lol*. I also need to concentrate on my PYO for swap ๐Ÿ˜€ .

A griffin! I can’t wait to see that!

Kelly
            Participant

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing both dragon and griffin. To bad there aren’t any pyo poads. I bet the skull would fit perfect on the rump! ๐Ÿ˜€

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

I keep coming back to look at the picture. She really is exquisite.

I think I already own one PT PYO. Vintage Rose? Im hoping this will be my second. I am simply stunned by her.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Sechan wrote:

I keep coming back to look at the picture. She really is exquisite.

I think I already own one PT PYO. Vintage Rose? Im hoping this will be my second. I am simply stunned by her.
                  You might. This is her…
                  http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=toprated&cat=10618&pos=3
                  If so, I’m happy you like her ๐Ÿ˜€ .

bayoudragon
                  Participant

I had to drop over $300 dollars at the vet the other day… I can’t bid. ๐Ÿ™„

I will need to commission you one day for one of those. ๐Ÿ˜‰

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Goodness ๐Ÿ˜ฎ – I hope everything is okay.
                      I’m all to famillar with massive vet bills, though. I have a 17 year old diabetic kitty. I swear he’s at the vet every other month for something new. But he’s worth every penny to me.
                      No worries on not being able to bid now. I’ll paint more. I just need to take a break ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

bayoudragon wrote:

I had to drop over $300 dollars at the vet the other day… I can’t bid. ๐Ÿ™„

I will need to commission you one day for one of those. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

crowfeather wrote:

I currently have a griffin in the works and a Keeper dragon. The griffin is coming along nicely, but the Keeper is giving me problems. He will most likely be done in the same color scheme – with out any skulls painted on him. Not sure yet..
                        To be honest, I need to give the whole goth/skull theme a break after I finish these guys. I need to change it up for a while and work in some ‘happy’ colors for a change *lol*. I also need to concentrate on my PYO for swap ๐Ÿ˜€ .

I LOVE when you do the gothic critters, they always looks GREAT!! ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
                        Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Goodness ๐Ÿ˜ฎ – I hope everything is okay.
                          I’m all to famillar with massive vet bills, though. I have a 17 year old diabetic kitty. I swear he’s at the vet every other month for something new. But he’s worth every penny to me.

Agreed, they are totally worth it! I love my babies. They’re my kids. ๐Ÿ™‚ Half the cost was Heartguard medicine for all three. ๐Ÿ˜†

I’m in no rush… but I will have one of these one day! 8)

Bodine
                          Participant

This one has got to be the coolest PYO Unicorn I have ever seen,with the exception of my “Snowflake” ๐Ÿ˜† .Very,very nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 182 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.