fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Here are some of my newest critters. I apologize for the crappy pics…
      This one is my very first Phoenix. I painted her to be a water-based theme. She’s not as fancy as I envisioned her, but I think she came out okay. Her tail is suppose to be reminiscent of waves crashing on rocks. Her coloring is also more aqua in person. Her stone is a piece of dark chrysocolla.

The second is a wolf I’m calling Lapis. Not much to say about this guy except the pics don’t really do him justice.

Adaneth
      Participant

Man, I think I am in LOVE with that wolf! 😆 🙂 Beautiful phoenix too!

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Thanks 😀 !

machineguts
          Participant

The Phoenix is gorgeous, but I looove that Winged Wolf! Beautiful!!

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

i’m really loving everying you’ve been doing!!
              especially that wolf!

Hannah
              Participant

Seriously beautiful! I love the phoenix but once I got to the wolf my jaw dropped! I’m not in love with the wolf mold but I think I’m in love with your paint job 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

the phoenixes just look like chickens to me… but i LOVE the colors on him. very beautiful… and the wolf is amazing! i love his design. sooooo pretty!

bayoudragon
                Participant

oooh… he’d look really nice next to “Galaxy”. 😀

Both are gorgeous, but the wolf is particularly breathtaking. 🙂

😳 Sorry I’m kinda late….

I love the water phoenix idea! The wave detail is perfect! 🙂 And the wolf’s colors remind me of a moonlit garden… very calm… 8)

Hannah
                  Participant

I had to search for the Gothic Unicorn because I remembered seeing it once before and I didn’t really register who had done it 😆

PT, do you think you are ever going to revisit the Skull theme on any of your PYOS? And would you ever be willing to do a trade? 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

Yeral wrote:

I had to search for the Gothic Unicorn because I remembered seeing it once before and I didn’t really register who had done it 😆

PT, do you think you are ever going to revisit the Skull theme on any of your PYOS? And would you ever be willing to do a trade? 😀
                      I will eventually re-visit the Skull-themed unicorns. The problem is I don’t like doing commissions. I also don’t like painting the same thing over and over again. It makes me feel limited on what I want and can do. I like the freedom to approach each new pyo with a new idea. With that said, I do like skulls a lot 😈 , and there is definitely more than one way to paint a Skully-corn. From here on out, anymore Skully-corns will be put on ebay, or put up on the Flea Market.

Beautiful work, I can’t decide on a favourite, they’re all lovely!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Man, I love all the beautiful markings you always come up with! The wolves and unicorns are simply amazing! The phoenix is lovely as well, I have been waiting for someone to paint a blue one.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

megamibabe16
                        Participant

Absolutely stunning and unique work. Moya really caught my eye. I just love tropical colors. Lapis is beautiful. I wish cameras would cooperate more in capturing true coloring. I eagerly await your creative imagination comes up with next purpleturtle.

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

I love all this stuff and yeah the wolf caught my eye as well and I love the uni! Great job on the phoenix.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 182 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.