fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 182 total)
  • Author

Oooh… Me likes the colors on that dragon! 😀 Great job!

Mmloda
    Participant

Night Fire looks stunning! 😉

Marzena

Adaneth
      Participant

Gorgeous work on both of them! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Thanks, everyone 😀 .

Hannah
          Participant

I keep seeing your griffin on ebay and thinking of how pretty he is 🙂 I love the pattern on his wing feathers!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Finally! I had a nice sunny day to take some pics of my newest completed PYOs.
              The first one is called Moya and she is inspired by tropical fishes. For some reason this particular color scheme reminds me of the South Pacific to. Plus, her markings kinda remind me of the tattoos that the native peoples of that region would get.

The next two PYOs are dragons. The first I’m calling Embers. I painted and sold a wolf painted much like this guy. I also had a dragon done a lot like this one – also sold. I antiqued parts of this dragon with red to give the impression he was still was still smoldering, like a piece of fire wood or cooling magma. I also gave him a good coat of magic paint. These pics were taken late in the day, but really sparkles under bright sunlight, and, oddly enough, under florescent lights.

Finally, Wapacha, the dragon. He was one I wanted to try for a long time. His name is Native American for ‘red leaf’ and his colors are inspired from the colors of a maple tree’s leaves at the height of autumn. He was the funnest to paint. He is antiqued in dark green, light green and reds. I also gave him violet, green, red and gold interference. His color shifts are rather subtle. My husband really likes this one, so I think I’m going to keep this one.

dragonmedley
              Participant

I love the unicorn!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                Participant

Love the markings on that unicorn! 🙂 Nice work on those dragons, too!

Hannah
                  Participant

I already said it in your Ebay thread, but that unicorn is so cool!! I love the coloring and the patterns.

Your work reminds me of colored pencil drawings – very soft and subtle. That’s really hard to achieve with paints, great job!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

machineguts
                    Participant

Oh man PT, they are all gorgeous, but I LOVE the Native American inspired Wapacha! He is SO gorgeous! 😮

Bodine
                      Participant

Those are very nice PT.Wapacha,very cool and I thought you might have taken “Moya” from Farscape,fits.She is pretty. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

lovely!!!!!

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

Those are very nice PT.Wapacha,very cool and I thought you might have taken “Moya” from Farscape,fits.She is pretty. 🙂

I kinda did 😳 …
                          I loved Farscape. It was one of my favorite scifi series. I always loved the concept of a living ship. Very cool creature effects to. I was very bummed when they ended the series.

Bodine
                          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

bodine6127 wrote:

I kinda did 😳 …
                            I loved Farscape. It was one of my favorite scifi series. I always loved the concept of a living ship. Very cool creature effects to. I was very bummed when they ended the series.

Totally agree 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Syn
                            Participant

I always love your unicorns, but this time it is Wapacha who is my favorite. 😀 Don’t know exactly how to describe it, but his coloring looks “delicate” to me. Lovely rather than pretty! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 182 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.