fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    Nina
    Participant

Wow thoses are great! Are you using an airbrush or all hand painting? And if you don’t mind me asking what brand/type of paint are you using? They look fantastic.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh WOW! That came out AWESOME! The only thing I’m not keen on are the spots…. I have this unrequited loathing of polka dots. πŸ˜†

The wings and the feathers are OUTSTANDING!!!! I love the stripes on the face!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Thanks for the compliments πŸ˜€ .

enchantments wrote:

Wow thoses are great! Are you using an airbrush or all hand painting? And if you don’t mind me asking what brand/type of paint are you using? They look fantastic.

I’ve never used an airbrush. Don’t know how to. As for my paints, I use Golden brand acrylics (mostly for the interference colors) and Delta Ceramcoat acrylics for the main painting.

amazing!!! πŸ˜€

machineguts
          Participant

Gorgeous colors!!

Kujacker
            Participant

Ugh! I love how you paint! I wonder why I don’t have a pyo from you yet! I wish I could just sit and watch you paint these guys. The gryphon is stunning. The colors! And I love his face.

Bodine
              Participant

PT,your work is always good but I think this is one of the top three you have done.Very good,love all the color! πŸ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Anonymous

PT, Your griffin is just stunning!! I can see why you want to keep her!! πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                  Participant

Oh, just lovely, as usual. I’m with Drag0n on the dots, though. But the wings, the facial markings… swoon!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

siberakh1
                    Participant

Oh, I like him! I agree on the dots… not my thing, rosettes don’t bother me though :scratch: , but I still find him lovely. πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                      Participant

That griff is awesome! I’m not even the biggest fan of the pyo griff…but that one tempts even me. I also loved your skull uni.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Wow πŸ˜€ .
                          Again, thanks for all the lovely comments.
                          And as for the those who don’t like the spots – I’m totally cool with that πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰ . I, myself, have a intense annoyance for cheesy, fakey floral patterns and cutesy heart patterns :puke: .
                          But just remember, a spot is just a stripe from head-on 😈 .

purpleturtle wrote:

But just remember, a spot is just a stripe from head-on 😈 .

now THAT is funny. πŸ˜† i may have to steal that, lol!

Ooooohh….. pretty….. πŸ˜€ And I’m not a huge griffy fan either, but its so…. sunset-y!! Great job!

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

this is simply sweet πŸ˜€
                            i adore the colors and the dots!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 182 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.