fbpx

'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone 'PT's PYOs – Gothica Reborn (pg11) Feb-21

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 182 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

🙄 That uni is sooooo me! I love it! Gonna have to scrape up some funds from somewhere and at least give it a shot when it hits eBay.

Hee hee hee! As soon as I saw this unicorn, I thought of you! 😉

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh man! I LOVE THIS UNICORN! *wants*

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

pegasus4240
        Participant

Fantastic job! Way cool unicorn! 🙂

-- Angie

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

🙄 That uni is sooooo me! I love it! Gonna have to scrape up some funds from somewhere and at least give it a shot when it hits eBay.

Sorry guys. As of now this Uni is NOT going on ebay. Someone claimed her even before she was done, and it that falls through, I think I have another person with offers 😳 .
            No worries though. I really like the skull/goth theme stuff. I intend to do a least a few more Unicorns in this similar fashion and even have a few ideas for other species of PYOs in this theme. I promise the next will ebay. Sorry for being a liar 😳 😳 😳 .

Mmloda
            Participant

Darn! I really liked this uni….maybe next time!

Marzena

bayoudragon
              Participant

Wha– WHAT!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 😮 I’ve been checking ebay constantly!! aw poo… 😥

You can consider her sold if no one steps up. I REALLY like her… A LOTA LOT LOT… just PM me and let me know. 😳

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Sorry to disappoint everyone. I didn’t mean to 😳 . It just I’m in need of the funds asap and I really didn’t want the hassle of ebay right now either. I will be away for a week as well, which would have complicated things for me. And as I said, I will paint more 😉 – especially if this theme is as popular as it seems to be 😀 . I updated the first pics of Skully for newer ones in the beginning of the post 😉 .

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Well, if you start taking commissions be sure to let me and bayoudragon know 😉

Whoever got her is one lucky duck! She’s a beauty!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

purpleturtle wrote:

Well, she’s almost done. I decided to re-visit the skull and bone theme. I love black and red together. Skulls are cool to 😈 . She still needs some touching up here and there and I also want to put some red gems in her mane and tail. I’m calling her Skully (pun intended). I was trying to make the skulls look a pattern in fur, but also a little dimensional. Not an easy task. She will be put on ebay as soon as she is done 😉 . I think I want to try this theme on other pyos 😀 .
                      *Updated Pics*

Holy COW! Normally I would have puked at the thought of something like this, but you did EXTREME JUSTICE to such an off-the-wall idea, I have to say it’s really beautiful. WELL DONE! I am totally impressed! WOWZA!!!!!!! Any person that likes a gothic scheme is going to adore this pretty!

Anonymous

WOW!!! Very cool!

Anonymous

Ooops, well I posted without reading the replies at the end LOL And I see the blue doesn’t show up well but MAN that was a gorgeous skull unicorn! lol FANTASTIC JOB!!!

Awesome unicorn! It would be so cool to see similar designs painted on some of the other PYO sculpts, definitely look forward to seeing more of your amazing work!

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Here is one of my most recently completed PYO griffins. I started him about 5 months ago, and then quickly put him on the back burner then decided to finish him recently. His name is “Nootau”. It’s a Native American Algonquin name meaning ‘fire’. I will be putting some gems in the curls of tail and he will be ‘officially’ complete 😉 I haven’t deiced yet if I’m going to sell this one :scratch: . I kinda like him.

“Excuse me..Can I help you !?”

bayoudragon
                            Participant

ooooh, he’s pretty! I love his face and the wing markings. Great colors!! 🙂

Anonymous

YIKES! That front view photo is AWESOME lol Great picture 🙂 And wild coloring but in a way tame – weird (lol) I REALLY like the face!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 182 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.