fbpx

PT's PYOs..Alucard the Keeper (post # 23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PT's PYOs..Alucard the Keeper (post # 23)

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Alucard is just too cool for words.Very Spooky Cool. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kelly
      Participant

:bigsmile: YAY! I’m speechless! He came out better than I imagined PT. Your gothic/skull concept blows my mind. Excellent job on him!

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Yay! I got him! He will join Em0 and Gothica Reborn in my tiny skully collection. Cant wait to see more of that ‘theme’! What PYO sculpts are you working on next?

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Yay! I got him! He will join Em0 and Gothica Reborn in my tiny skully collection. Cant wait to see more of that ‘theme’! What PYO sculpts are you working on next?

Yay! So happy he arrived safe and sound in his new home. I hope the treasure I gave for his paw was okay. I wanted something a little more ‘grand’ but my week was crazy busy, and it was all I had time to whip up.
            As for my next critters, I intend to paint a small dragon in that style and also a wolf. Not sure when, but soonish :).

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

No i haven’t received him yet, I post that right after I won the auction. Im sure he will be here soon though! Cant wait to see the smaller skull dragon. I also hope you paint another griffin in the skull theme! I would have bid on the last one but someone used BIN. So please paint another one?

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Eep!
                I just realized I hadn’t given you your tracking number. I left you a message via ebay ;).
                So sorry about that. You should see him soon :)!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.