fbpx

PT's PYOs..Alucard the Keeper (post # 23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone PT's PYOs..Alucard the Keeper (post # 23)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

I liked your pheonix, then again I love your goth/skull theme on anything you do! Your newest dragon has such an innocent look to him. Very nicely done. πŸ™‚

Heather
      Participant

Zuberi rocks! I love how he has a warm gleam in all of his golds and the reddish-brown tint that you gave him in places. And that has to be one of the best treatments of spots that I’ve ever seen. Spots are so danged hard to do on scales . . . . Beautiful fellow! πŸ™‚

Syn
        Participant

I’m jonesing to paint a pink dragon :p …

With skulls? :star: :star: :star: :star: More Skullies, please.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Thanks everyone πŸ™‚
            I almost had second thoughts about if I should sell this guy or not. I actually liked him quite a bit. Someday, I would like to paint a series of ‘kitty’ dragons for myself.
            A calico would be interesting….

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

Here is my newest ‘gothy’ PYO, Mort. He was a real pain in the butt for me to paint. The details on his scales gave me plenty of headache for some reason, but I eventually came to a acceptable result after some trial and error. He’s on ebay right now πŸ™‚
              http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-Windstone-Editions-PYO-Kirin-Mort-/140535653374?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b893e3fe

Syn
              Participant

He’s on ebay right now πŸ™‚

Not anymore. I finally got one of your skull themes! πŸ™‚ :party:

Hannah
                Participant

Congrats Syn!! He’s beautiful as ever PT, I especially like the red dot design on his forehead πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kelly
                  Participant

Ahh, I love him PT, I’m still waiting to see you do a dragon in this theme. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                    Participant

The kirin always turns out cute, even with a skull theme!

Those kirin side scales are very deceiving – they make painting neat lines a nightmare at times.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Those kirin side scales are very deceiving – they make painting neat lines a nightmare at times.

Indeed.

Syn
                        Participant

This Kirin is amazing because of the skull theme; it is just so striking in person. I am definitely not into Goth, but I have loved every single one of your skull-themed PYOs.

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

This Kirin is amazing because of the skull theme; it is just so striking in person. I am definitely not into Goth, but I have loved every single one of your skull-themed PYOs.

Thank you so much, Syn! I’m so happy you like him :)!

PurpleTurtle
                            Participant

Ahh, I love him PT, I’m still waiting to see you do a dragon in this theme. πŸ™‚

Ask and you shall receive πŸ™‚
                              Because I’m really lazy at the moment, I’m going to give the Ebay link for him.
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-Windstone-Editions-PYO-Keeper-Alucard-/140538544928?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b8c00320
                              This is “Alucard” the Keeper. And yes, I loved the Anime series that had the character of the same name ;). I have to admit, this guy was challenge. I wasn’t sure how I was going to paint the skulls on him. I decided to take advantage of the scale patterns. This bugger took me FOREVER to paint. I’m glad I finally completed him.

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

I am in LOVE with this Keeper. Will definately be bidding. The gothic themes are amazing. And they look incredible on scales. More please!

bayoudragon
                                Participant
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.