Private Message Emails – are you getting yours?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Private Message Emails – are you getting yours?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

There’s a green banner at the top of the screen if you log in and have a new message – next time you have a message, you can log out and in to see what we mean XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

dragonmedley
      Participant

I always get the email, but I never get the banner – but then again, I’m always logs in.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rachel
        Participant

I get the emails, but I’ve never seen a banner.

:/ I think I am… I use Chrome.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

You will not see the banner if you stay logged in. (You stay logged in if you don’t need to enter your username and password each time you visit… e.g. “Keep me logged in” option). It’s a known issue with no known fix. Sorry!! It’s really meant to notify you when you log in (after being logged out) that you have a message waiting.

If you are not getting the PM emails when you ‘asked’ for them (this is an option in your account you can turn on or off) then that is what I need to know. So far it looks like everyone that is requesting the emails is getting them?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Laurie
            Participant

I always have to be the troublemaker. 😉

etruscan
              Participant

I always have to be the troublemaker. 😉

Not only you – I will point out that I’m getting the emails, but the link embedded in the message does not fully work? It takes me to the site, but if I am not already logged in I get the Windstone page with a note that the destination is not found. It does not give me an option to log in from there.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.