fbpx

Prezaurian's Random Projects

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Prezaurian's Random Projects

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

And here is the clockwork dragon I mentioned ages ago, Wyrmgear.

Wyrmgear, the Clockwork Dragon painted by Leah V. aka Prezaurian

StormDancer
      Participant

Oh Wow! Wyrmgear is fantastic! I love steampunk but its rare to see a dragon done as well as your Wyrmgear. Great job!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zexious
        Participant

What an incredible figure! Thank you for sharing, Prezaurian!!

tig3r06
          Participant

Glad to see some of your beauties and to hear from ya 😊

Prezaurian
            Participant

@Tig3r06  I know!  I have been dead on the forum and in posting PYOs!  My schedule isn’t completely anti-painting but its difficult.  The only space good for painting where I live right now is communal so I can’t hog it for extended periods of time.  So between work and classes I have to take extended breaks between paint projects so I don’t annoy anyone.  Especially since while they think the end results are pretty…I also get the impression they think it is a waste of time….

@StormDancer
                Thanks!  Wyrmgear was a really fascinating Reaper miniature and really well done.  Which is why I wanted to paint him so much.  They also have a 5 headed dragon model that I want to paint SO bad!  But I have to wait.  I have a couple other projects ahead of that.  One being an old peacock Emperor dragon I purchased from eBay to fix up and repaint.

@Zexious
                Thank you for commenting!  🙂  I enjoy sharing and getting feedback is always really appreciated.

Prezaurian
              Participant

Normally I don’t create fan art (because I prefer creating characters from my own head space), but I liked this one challenge floating around on dA and decided to give it a try.  The Cringey Pony OC challenge by Lopoddity.  But anyways, here’s my edgy little creation.  I’m not entirely sure if I’m permitted to post this here, but if not please take the post down.

Her name is Zimira if anyone is curious.  I’m mildly tempted to paint a unicorn with this color scheme, but we’ll see.

Prezaurian
                Participant

Hello! It’s been a minute hasn’t it? I finally finished the project that was keeping me away from…well, all my other projects. This is Sabre. He’s a kaiju I sculpted and painted.

[img]{https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d2f78a30-cb9d-4b7a-98bf-406f974fedb9/df9dzel-6c8cd80f-cd9a-409f-9c22-455f84de10db.png/v1/fill/w_1024,h_721,q_80,strp/sabre_by_prezaurian_df9dzel-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIxIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDJmNzhhMzAtY2I5ZC00YjdhLTk4YmYtNDA2Zjk3NGZlZGI5XC9kZjlkemVsLTZjOGNkODBmLWNkOWEtNDA5Zi05YzIyLTQ1NWY4NGRlMTBkYi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.lbvFTW-a6WJBBword4AS2HptYI8C0eV936bBEQs6lrM}[/img]

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Nice! Saber-Cat Dragon! ^_^
                    Happy to see you are back!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Megan
                    Participant

Wow, he is awesome! Love the colors you chose and his crystal spines.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.